Playstation 3...DELAYED?!

Well too bad by the time PS3 ccomes out, the xbox360 will be waay ahead that the PS3 will be hard pressed to catch up to it unless J. Allard fucked up the xbox360's launch in November.....

Perhaps we should have some of what Ken Kutaragi is smoking...LOL!

I hope they will deny PS3...

I think PS2 is enough... why want more?

Liebling:-))) said:
I hope they will deny PS3...

I think PS2 is enough... why want more?
its how business keeps their business running.. new product.. people buy them again and again and again.. otherwise everyone will have ps2.. and they won't make any profit

Yea, make sense! Sony PS3 made smart businesss! Apparently, they are quite scared to loss $ milion when lanuch PS3 and same time Halo 3.. U know Halo 3 is hotest sell game ever. Yes, Halo 3 would killing PS3, if they same time launch... Its sound like sucide business! So, Sony PS is quite smart business and protect profit itself than same launch as accord to Halo under M$.

PS: i wondering... If M$ dare to delay Halo 3 and will beat around Sony PS? ^_^ If M$ do dare, then PS of Father will lost temper with M$! :laugh2: Wow, i like that business wisdom!

eh who cares? if the Xbox 360 gets SO ahead of PS3, then it's obvious that the Xbox 360 will have a bigger game libarary and proably even more cooler stuff to come like perhas video live chat, DVD recorder, and perhas a digital cable box that stores your favorite TV shows when you go out and had to miss a show u were expecting to watch, etc...

ahhh...the future of Xbox seems to be glowing bright green already.

Actually, this could probably help PS3. In the past, the first system to be released was beaten by other systems that were released afterwards. That's what killed Sega.

VamPyroX said:
Actually, this could probably help PS3. In the past, the first system to be released was beaten by other systems that were released afterwards. That's what killed Sega.

Oh man I now finally remembered how Sega and the Dreamcast finally got snookered by the $99 PSOne by the time the Dreamcast launched. However M$ got an ace up the sleeve.....the original xbox's price will come down to $99 and be sold alongside the xbox360 for perhaps a couple or so years like Sony did with the PSOne and PS2. Plus games for the original xbox are still on the pipeline when the xbox360 launches.

Never underestimate Bill Gates when it comes to anything M$.....

VamPyroX said:
True but M$ ain't sega...it's an even bigger company that's as powerful and rich as Sony is. when it comes to computers, they get everything they need to make something bigger...such as DVD-rom, Windows XP software, XP processor, bigger hardrive, etc...everything else that would be made as a SUPER computer than just play games and music just like the dreamcast did...only played dreamast-only games and music while Sony's Playstation 2 can play PS1 games, DVDs, CDs, and even PS2 games...so it's 25% more powerful than the dreamcast. You all alredy know that the gamecube is losing interest cause it only plays GAMES! so it's getting its ass kicked by M$ and Sony so badly it's trying to speed up with a much better console in the future.

like Sable said..never underersmate Bill Gates or M$ when it comes to money, they can as well do ANYTHING to improve Xbox 360 before PS3 comes.

Sega wasn't as rich and powerful as M$ was so...it's one of the reasons they lost. :P

Microsoft can afford to lose money, as they did on Xbox.

Sega cannot.

That's the big difference, and that's not a good thing for the competitors since most of them don't have the financial capabilities of Microsoft's.

However, I am interested in Xbox 360 due to the online capabilities.

Yep. I'm pretty much more interested in Xbox 360 than PS3 and/or Revloution so I know that afew of my favorite series are coming to Xbox 360 such as:

Halo 3

Dead or alive 4

Resident Evil 5

Quake 4

Dead or alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball 2

Perfect Dark Zero (if it EVER comes out, that is...)

Hmmm I think that's about it...more awesome titles to check out in the next few months before the launch of Xbox 360! :D It's already August...so 3 more months to go! :P whooo I'm so fuckin excited it's kinda creepy of how horny I get when I hear "halo 3" in my deaf ears...ahhh...more fun of riding the warthog once again! :D

Banjo said:
Microsoft can afford to lose money, as they did on Xbox.

Sega cannot.

That's the big difference, and that's not a good thing for the competitors since most of them don't have the financial capabilities of Microsoft's.

However, I am interested in Xbox 360 due to the online capabilities.

LOL, yes! I agreed with u! M$ can afford to threw in the risk business as much as they can lose $ million and million! Sony cant afford to lose anything and dont want insult by M$. Rememebr M$ is more control all companies, government, school and many! Yes, thats right! Its WINDOW SOFTWARE by M$! Even Sony using 'em, pay em! ^_^

I absolutely love Bill Gates' quote on the xbox360:

"Our view is basically: We've got a Ferrari. They've got a Ferrari," "Our Ferrari is leaving the starting line substantially before their Ferrari is, and, in most races, that's a very nice thing."

CLASSIC!, I say so.

Did Resident Evil 4 has subtitles? Not entirely. Only when it comes to video-radio conversations much like the code c conversations in the Metal Gear Solid series, then yes RE5 may have subtitles but not for the entire game, I bet.

Back