Playoff's/Superbowl whose ready?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arizona is gonna be wearin the steel curtain around the show room the whole next season.

My brother and I with my son before the game started...

002-2.jpg

My brother and hubby before the game..

006-2.jpg

This is a great pic Shel!!! Congrats on AZ!!! I was soooooo happy that AZ won!!! Yayayayaya!!!! Whoo hoo hahaha...it was a great game, I did watch the game. So I am rooting for AZ in the Superbowl for sure, oh yeeeeeeah!!! There is no way the Steeler will win, they can keep whining and be a whiners for all I care!!! Go AZ Cardinals!!!

Patriot nation hehehe :P Jax waste of time:giggle:

*Having Patriot withdrawls*

Haha having Patriots withdraws. I truly do miss our Patriots. And looking forward to 2009 season with the Patriots. We will NEVER GIVE UP!!!

Amazing how well they played hahaha...they played so hot!!! So I am rooting for AZ CARDINALS not the steeler whiners!!!

Sorry Shel90.....

Pittsburgh is going to win as they are more experienced with the Super Bowl than the Cardinals.

Sorry Shel90.....

Pittsburgh is going to win as they are more experienced with the Super Bowl than the Cardinals.

experienced or not...nah, AZ Cardinals are going to WIN!!! Hey Shel, don't mind Byrdie, he doesn't know what he is saying. Lets do the other way :giggle:

Pssst, remember what NY Gaints did to our Patriots last Superbowl, well AZ Cardinals will be like New York Gaints :D

Nawwwww I think the Cards will do it....anything can happen!!!!

I painted my SUV with comments supporting the CARDS and my neighbors painted their vehicles supporting the Steelers. I have been wearing my Cards jacket and today I went to the store and heard a loud yell. I turned around and there were 4 men wearing Steelers jackets cussing at me. I was like "Cussing a lady out? Nice....NOT! " Everyone around us laughed!

I painted my SUV with comments supporting the CARDS and my neighbors painted their vehicles supporting the Steelers. I have been wearing my Cards jacket and today I went to the store and heard a loud yell. I turned around and there were 4 men wearing Steelers jackets cussing at me. I was like "Cussing a lady out? Nice....NOT! " Everyone around us laughed!

Shel90, that's cool supporting your team by painted comments and more about the Cards. I agree with Restless_Heart just like NYG did to our Patriots , your AZ Cards can be like NYG! I support AZ Cards!

Ignore those fools cussing at you, they are in the wrong indeed :roll:

Shel90, that's cool supporting your team by painted comments and more about the Cards. I agree with Restless_Heart just like NYG did to our Patriots , your AZ Cards can be like NYG! I support AZ Cards!

Ignore those fools cussing at you, they are in the wrong indeed :roll:

Yep, that is right it is gonna be like last year superbowl...like NY Gaints...

Shel, good news we are expecting warm weather this weekend in the high 40's (I don't know about your area, in Maryland.) Yayaya, just like old times...I remember last year it was so warm!!! We will party all day and all night!!! LOL...We are inviting friends to our house for Superbowl and of course we ALL are rooting for AZ CARDINALS!!! We support ya, Shel!!!

GO AZ CARDINALS!!!

Can't wait watch football but i will miss during 1qt start game before i get off by 7pm from work this sunday few my friends is root for Pittsburgh steel

GO TERRIBLE TOWELS!! BRING THE ENERGY TO STEELERS!!! LET STEELERS COOK BIRDS UP FOR THEIR DINNER AND LAUGHING!!!

Go, Go, Go STEELERS!!!

[yea, i know, i'm from california but i dont want Birds win because they beat 49ers twice.]

Ouch, that's disrespectful that I had seen but some people are mocking at others who support other team during closer to superbowl.

I'm rooting for Cardinals!!!

Go Steelers!!!!:D Of course I support for Steelers because of my grandfather, he loves Steelers. *lol* :lol:

I am READY!!!

My mom sent me a package of Cardinals stuff with the logo "2009 NFC Champions" I was THRILLED!!! :)

Thanks to those who will support Cardinals and BOOO to those who will support Steelers!!!

:lol:

[laughs], Shel90.. Birds is gonna be shot down by Steelers. They're gonna smoke 'em up and hear Birds say, "Oh boy, they're best".

You better sit near your bathroom in the case when you feel sick when they smoke Birds up.

Thanks to those who will support Cardinals and BOOO to those who will support Steelers!!!

:lol:

Your welcome , shel90 its going to be a great game! I know the Steelers are rough that's something the Cards will have to look out for. Anything goes, my support is for the AZ Cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back