Playoff's/Superbowl whose ready?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: Woo Hoo!
Eagles_Doll-1.gif

OMG!!!!!!!!

My hometown team against my hubby's hometown team for the NFC championship?????? OH MYYYYYYYYYY GGGGGOOOOOOODDD!!!! This IS THE BEST!!!!

We will hang Eagles and Cardinals flags on our front porch..will take pics!

I am a Cards fan while my hubby is an Eagles fan....our marriage may not survive after the game!!!

What a KICK ASS FOOTBALL WEEKEND!!!

Ravens, Eagles, and Cards won!!! All of the teams I wanted to win, WON and at away games too!!!

Nice job the Eagles did getting rid of Manning :giggle:

SD Chargers didn't quite make it, it doesn't mean the Pitts Steelers will have a chance, I believe the Ravens will kick them out :)

That's going to be tough one, Philly Eagles and AZ Cards wowie. We will see next week, the outcome of the superbowl results.

Next week, Baltimore Ravens vs Pitts Steelers at Pittsburgh (PA)

Philly Eagles vs AZ Cards in the west coast (AZ)

Good luck!

I was shocked the Cardinals have advanced to the NFC Championship.. and was also right that Philly would kick out the Giants.. now I gonna root for the Cardinals to win the NFC title.. hehehe. but I think Philly might have other ideas.... and I was so disappointed to see San Diego fall to Pittsburgh, as well as Tennessee fall to Baltimore.. dang.. but great matchups for sure...

I was shocked the Cardinals have advanced to the NFC Championship.. and was also right that Philly would kick out the Giants.. now I gonna root for the Cardinals to win the NFC title.. hehehe. but I think Philly might have other ideas.... and I was so disappointed to see San Diego fall to Pittsburgh, as well as Tennessee fall to Baltimore.. dang.. but great matchups for sure...

My friend created a vlog called "Shocks...more shocks on your way" about the Cards shocking win. He used the video to make his eyes 4 times as big. It was hilarous...

Shel90, it must be thrilling about the Cardinals entering the NFC championship game playing Philadelphia. A rare occurrence.

Ravens and Steelers must be a great AFC championship game, too. Both have great defenses.

Colts, my favorite NFL team, lost to Chargers but was glad they were then defeated by Steelers as a revenge. :lol: Other hand, my favorite team, Florida Gators just won the NCAA national football championship last Thurs. Yet I was hoping that Colts survive the playoffs, quite capable, but bummed out. Wondered by Colts (12-4) going over Charger's (8-8) home field for the wild card... fair?!

Good luck and enjoy the NFC/AFC championship games!

OH LOL Shel.... I bet ya gonna be chirping about your Cards in the championship game.. hehe I cant wait to see if the Cards do it again...

Shel90, congrats!! Your AZ Cards made it to the playoffs. Wow! two bird will be at it this weekend. I have a great feeling it will be good game and close. They are on the fight for sure. I just feel a bit of Eagles coming along just bec they are rough not to say Cards are not but anything goes good luck !

Birds is in NFC Championships, FYI: Cards will not win, period. Eagles will win over them EASILY.

Steelers vs Ravens is gonna be interesting match. It'll be insane game but im sure that Steelers will have a chance to win but I do WANT Ravens win.

Super Bowl: Ravens v Eagles. BIGGEST BIRDS GAME!!

Birds is in NFC Championships, FYI: Cards will not win, period. Eagles will win over them EASILY.

Steelers vs Ravens is gonna be interesting match. It'll be insane game but im sure that Steelers will have a chance to win but I do WANT Ravens win.

Super Bowl: Ravens v Eagles. BIGGEST BIRDS GAME!!

I would prefer Steeagles at SB "Battle of the Keystone" or "Battle on The I-76 Turpike"

Lets go Eagles, kick Cards' ass!!!

Naw I think the Cards will match the Eagles a bit well enough and maybe edge them.. hehe.. and all I need is for the Ravens to beat the Steelers.. lol..

Naw I think the Cards will match the Eagles a bit well enough and maybe edge them.. hehe.. and all I need is for the Ravens to beat the Steelers.. lol..

sounds good to me as long there is NO STEELERS! :giggle:

I'm just so excited that the Super Bowl is in Tampa. Hotels are already booked in they Bay area. Much needed since the hurricanes have drove so many people away from coming to Florida!!

Sorry if I seem off topic a bit.

Eagles/Cards, who would u pick one? ;)

Cardinals...my hometown is Phx, AZ and Eagles is my 2nd cuz my hubby's hometown is Philly. We have both teams' flags hanging up in front of our house. Our neighbrs across the street have Pittsburg flags and we all live in Raven country! How ironic!!!

One more day till the conference championship games... hmm I will say this, Arizona over Philly for the NFC title and Baltimore over Pittsburgh for the AFC title..should be fun to watch!!! WOOO!!

On Wednesday, I hung my Cardinals flag and my hubby's Eagles flag...Thursday, I come home from work and saw that my hubby's flag was gone. It was windy that day so I told my hubby that it is a sign that the Cardinals will stay strong and win the game. My hubby said the flag flew to Tampa Bay meaning that the Eagles will go to Super Bowl while the Cardinals stay home. Now, the bickering starts!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back