Play Lottery!!!

why do hate yourself so much?

I don't play lottery for good reasons. It is just waste of my money. Statistically shows that most people who play lottery is mainly from poor people, secondly middle class people and rarely upper class people. That is because upper class people knew about the money, and investment wise. They knew that it is almost impossible to hit lotto. Even if you pay every combination of numbers you will end up getting less than half of winning pot. That is because 50% goes to profits and other budget needs though the state. Finally, the sad fact is that about 95% of lotto winners gone flat broke in just 6 months! They have real miserable life after the winning fame. Its totally pyschological effect once you hit the jackpot. Its NOT worth it!
The advertising for the lotto is really misleading!!! For example if the advertising says jackpot now is 100 million dollars, trust me, that is annunity amount! Not the actual amount, and if you want to take lump sum, you may get only 40 million dollars. After taxes are paid, you then will get maybe 25 million. But if somebody else hits, you will end up getting much smaller than that. So in other word that 100 million dollars is really includes the interest accumulate over 25 years period and that adds up to 100 mil, approx.

Just give you example how it is really nearly impossible to hit jackpot. You can go and find the chainlink fence and a thousands of 1 inch balls. Keep throwing these balls though the chainlink fence as many as you can, and count how many of them actually bounced back from chainlink fence. Any balls gone though the chainlink fence is NOT counted. You will then realize it is almost impossible to have ball actually bounce back (Rarely but can happen). That is same concept as hitting lotto.

Oh For Godness's sake miss p, no wonder you don't have got any friends because of your attitudes.

:dunno:

In regards to the Lottery, the lottery is designed to take money from the poor. The politicians want everyone's money, so they find ways to take your money.

In regards to Miss P's desire for the "beautiful people" lifestyle, let me just say that the beautiful people are not as happy as they look. They are very miserable people. Believe me, I make my living (not much) helping beautiful people find God when they finally hit rock bottom. Moreover, if you want to be comfortable, save your money and find a good and safe investment company or bank and find ways to make that money into more money. Where I am from (Massachusetts), people will work three jobs to pay the bills, take a vacation, and invest in bonds and market. When they are ready, they sell their houses and move to where the housing is reasonable (Florida for example) and live like royalty. There is a reason why Massachusetts is the only state losing population.

Miss P, I don't know why everyone is so happy to see you miserable. I don't want you or anyone else to be miserable. I hope you can find courage and hope. The best advice I can give you is to start working hard and enjoy life. Find out what makes you happy and do it. Look for a job in places that you have never thought of looking. Furthermore, the key to friendship is sacrifice. It is the willingness to say to someone that I will give up my life for you and vice versa that will start friendships.

God Bless

:thumb:

BINGO!!!

Big E said:
In regards to the Lottery, the lottery is designed to take money from the poor. The politicians want everyone's money, so they find ways to take your money.

:thumb:

(Miss P, I don't know why everyone is so happy to see you miserable. I don't want you or anyone else to be miserable.)

Huh BigE. we all not to be happy to see this miss P to be miserable. she did it herself . we all kept telling her to stop getting this attitudes of her's . Miss P did make herself miserable. it not our problems it is her choice to be miserable , if that what miss P want to be this way . so no wonder she is alone in her own world . like i care! :dunno:

well I feel Black people are ugly, I don't understand why white people
look better.

CutePommie said:
Huh BigE. we all not to be happy to see this miss P to be miserable. she did it herself . we all kept telling her to stop getting this attitudes of her's . Miss P did make herself miserable. it not our problems it is her choice to be miserable , if that what miss P want to be this way . so no wonder she is alone in her own world . like i care! :dunno:

I don't know much about Miss P's situation. Perhaps bad things do happen to her and she has very good reasons for feeling the way she does. I would guess that she is on AD to express her feelings.

Is it not our problem that she is feeling miserable? Perhaps it is. On the other hand, I think it would be a mistake not to care. I don't want to get too touchy-feelly, but shouldn't we care about the poor in Latin America, the abused, the depressed, or the marginalized. Just because we know someone (and, yet, we don't know everything about Miss P) and he or she is miserable, that doesn't justify not caring. Maybe, just maybe, Miss P will change. I believe in hope.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
look better.

I change my mind. That is a very racist comment. Who the hell do you think you are? :mad2:

It is true... most black women won on Pagents are lightskinned women...
look at Vanessa Williams and Halle Berry.

If a darkskinned black woman won on Miss America or Miss USA,
white people will complained big time.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
It is true... most black women won on Pagents are lightskinned women...
look at Vanessa Williams and Halle Berry.

If a darkskinned black woman won on Miss America or Miss USA,
white people will complained big time.

it is not true as you know it. why not you learn to love yourself then you will be proud who you are. and be proud .

right cutepommie, I didn't ask for their advice, tousi is the only person
who did right, thank for the number.

I want to play lottery ticket, because I want to.
Everybody does it too.

Huh? Have you heard of white trash? Them whites are ugliest of all white classes. I have seen some black women who I considered hot and cute! What seems to be problem at your end?

Wait! What your comment have to do with the thread? This thread is about lottery not the beauty or the beast!

Miss*Pinocchio said:
look better.

right, duh....

I was trying to get off the subject, because I don't want any advice,
I want them to give me numbers just for fun.

;)

hey Tousi, we didn't win....

The Lottery # was 37 25 50 29 7 and powerball is 17. :cry:

oh well, will try again,
anybody got some lottery numbers for me to write down.

Here are my selection:

1 3, 24, 31, 34, 48, bonus: 11
2 6, 17, 34, 37, 50, bonus: 32
3 3, 26, 28, 38, 42, bonus: 12
4 25, 26, 33, 39, 52, bonus: 16
5 22, 26, 36, 38, 40, bonus: 34
6 19, 22, 23, 38, 46, bonus: 41
7 17, 33, 36, 41, 48, bonus: 22
8 4, 27, 32, 45, 55, bonus: 11
9 14, 29, 40, 47, 54, bonus: 28
10 5, 11, 19, 34, 51, bonus: 31
11 8, 24, 30, 40, 45, bonus: 10
12 6, 11, 25, 29, 53, bonus: 5
13 3, 10, 27, 37, 38, bonus: 41
14 2, 18, 27, 42, 51, bonus: 19
15 2, 4, 38, 48, 53, bonus: 6
16 16, 21, 31, 33, 41, bonus: 22
17 2, 44, 45, 47, 55, bonus: 6
18 16, 17, 18, 35, 37, bonus: 10
19 12, 20, 37, 43, 55, bonus: 40
20 7, 16, 21, 23, 45, bonus: 17

BETTER GET ME MY MONEY!!

wow, thank you...

I'll let you know next month, I am planning to play lottery once a month.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
wow, thank you...

I'll let you know next month, I am planning to play lottery once a month.

if you win the lottery, u better pay some money to ALEX who pay this website
from his pocket for us to enjoy this

Back