Plants VS Zombies

Never mind. You're right... I forgot about it.

I didn't have the iPhone with me when I was trying to make the list of achievements. So, I looked online. I guess the site I visited was outdated. When I played the game last night, I noticed I left out a lot more.

I've actually gotten a lot more achievements than I listed. :)

I'll list them later.

Yeah, I read about the Thriller Zombie last night while I was browsing the web for more information on the game. One website had "Thriller Zombie" listed as one of the zombies, but not "Disco Zombie". At first, I thought that person was joking... until someone else mentioned something similar to the link you posted.

Now, I wish I played the game when Thriller Zombie was in it... ;)

YouTube - Plants vs. Zombies - Michael Jackson - Thriller Zombie

Ah I see, I think you should buy an iPod touch for yourself since it's cheaper than iPhone and not worry about share with your fiance anymore.

Refuse to update my PvZ, cuz I like to have zombie Michael Jackson appear. heh

Ah I see, I think you should buy an iPod touch for yourself since it's cheaper than iPhone and not worry about share with your fiance anymore.
Hahaha... nah. It's the only game I play and the only time I have to play it is when I'm in bed or am waiting for her somewhere. (The other game is Monkey Island.)

Okay, I went through the achievements again... here's what I have so far:

Home Lawn Security - Complete Adventure Mode.
SPUDOW! - Blow up a zombie using a Potato Mine.
Explodonator - Take out 10 full-sized zombies with a single Cherry Bomb.
Don't Pea in the Pool - Complete a daytime pool level without using pea shooters of any kind.
Roll Some Heads - Bowl over 5 zombies with a single Wall-Nut.
Grounded - Defeat a normal roof level without using any catapult plants.
Penny Pincher - Pick up 30 coins in a row on a single level without letting any disappear.
Sunny Days - Accumulate 8,000 sun during a single level.
Last Mown Standing - Defeat the last zombie in a level with a lawn mower.
Flower Power - Keep 10 Twin Sunflowers alive in a single level.
Pyromaniac - Complete a level using only explosive plants to kill zombies.
Lawn Mower Man - Kill 10 zombies with a single lawn mower.
Monster Mash - Crush 5 zombies with a single squash.
Pool's Closed - Complete a pool level without using water plants.

These are what I have left:

Morticulturalist - Collect all 49 plants (including plants from Crazy Dave's shop).
Zombologist - Discover the Yeti zombie.
Popcorn Party - Defeat 2 Gargantuars with Corn Cob missles in a single level.
Good Morning - Complete a daytime level by planting only Mushrooms and Coffee Beans.
No Fungus Among Us - Complete a nighttime level without planting any Mushrooms.
20 Below Zero - Immobilize 20 full-sized zombies with a single Ice-shroom.
Chill Out - Feel the rhythm, feel the rhyme, you've one level to destroy 3 bobsleds, it's Jalapeno time!
Defcorn 5 - Build 5 Cob Cannons in a single level.
Blind Faith - Complete an extremely foggy level without using Planterns or Blovers.
Melon-y Lane - Plant a Winter Melon on every lane.
Second Life - Complete Adventure mode a second time.

I don't know if anyone has ever seen this... but I discovered China in Plants vs Zombies. (I found this the first time I played the game on the iPhone.)

Attachments

• pvz_china.JPG
    pvz_china.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 8
I just got the Imitator. It's a plant that imitates another plant of your choice. (During the plant selection screen, you click on that plant and it will ask you what plant you want to imitate. With this, you can have 2 of the same plant in the slots. :)

It comes in handy at times. :)

Okay... I'm done! :)

I've gotten all the achievements. (Yes, I beat Adventure Mode for the second time!)

Now, all that's left is to wait for their next update... which will hopefully have more achievements. I can see a lot of things that would make for great achievement... such as beating a level with only the 0-sun mushroom!

There are a few other things I think would make for a challenge... such as getting 10,000 sun... 20,000 sun... at least 20 double-sunflower... etc. :)

How you do with Chill Out?
Chill Out is a tricky one.

You have to destroy 3 bobsleds... not 3 bobsled teams.

When the bobsleds appear, the zombies will jump in... start sledding... then at the end, jump out. You have to use jalapenos to destroy the bobsleds before they come to an end and jump out.

It helps to have an Imitator. That way, you can have 2 jalapenos ready.

Also, if you set your defenses up right... you can destroy the Zamboni Zombies with enough ice behind them for the bobsleds to come in.

Be careful not to use any flammable plants or objects or you will melt the ice before the bobsleds can come in.

Back