plans for trip

OldNavyGirl

Premium Member
Reaction score
Have you ever felt rejected for the planning of trip? friends/relatives tell you I can't go anymore because of this or this or this? or friends can't make up mind if can go or not (flipping flops) ?

how do you feel and how do you handle this situation if it happened to you??

i will piss off, i dont like it.. if i were u, i will still going anyway if this friend or family cant make it then i still go for fun so they will lose for fun

Doesn't matter if person who ain't going along w/you.. by the way their loss..

As long you deserved have a fun along in the Deaf Cruise!!!

If the person willing come along w/you... Be firm straighten forward that simple.. ain't harmful.. Up to their mind state up...

Don't worry.. as long you can have blast time hang around w/Deaf people who attend in the Deaf Cruise.. *smile*
I'll be seeing you around there too...

If the person willing come along w/you... Be firm straighten forward that simple.. ain't harmful.. Up to their mind state up...

Don't worry.. as long you can have blast time hang around w/Deaf people who attend in the Deaf Cruise.. *smile*

yea thats right.. i agree with u..

yea i know i'm going... i'm not speaking about cruise only, i'm speaking about any trips that people have been through or is in the "shoes"

yes It happened to me...one of my former friend lost me because I kept tell him that I got NO time to stop by to visit Long Beach. He got pissed so blocked me. FINE with me! Before we flew down to LAX, I told him MAYBE but cannot promise! He gotta understand that my family comes first. Oh well!

I don't remember if I got rejected on my trip planning or not. Important is having some fun and not worry about anything else.

yeah i would be upset too would feel i was rejected that i am not part of this trip events and etc... RME

i don't like that either

travel

I'm not extravagant hopes to travel all over Europe, but I love my trips in Spain. It is a beautiful country, and cities like tarragona and menorca are all unforgettable. I'd love to go back for awhile. If you're in Barcelona be sure to check out the Picasso museum as well and the best way to get around Spain is by train. But I want to travel through all of Europe, it's my dream!

Back