Plane Crash At SF Int.

Federal officials say the pilot flying the Asiana Airlines plane that crashed in San Francisco told investigators the light he saw during his final approach did not affect his vision.

National Transportation Safety Board Chairwoman Deborah Hersman said Thursday the pilot was still able to see the flight control instruments after the flash.

He told investigators the light may have been a reflection of the sun.

Asiana pilot: Flash of light didn't affect vision

Bingo fuel is a military slang for low fuel. Aircraft controllers will not accept term bingo fuel, you have to declare a fuel emergency.

And Diehard biker just doesn't get it. It was not a fuel issued. The pilots screwed up simple as that

I know. It's just that I prefer to use that term.

Another interior shot of the doomed plane...around the front section.

628x471.jpg

An updated animation version of the Asiana Flight 214

[yt]JhoAfgYhhs0#at=38[/yt]

i read pilots say this airport and hongkong the most scarey to land on,Poor people must been terrifed

An updated animation version of the Asiana Flight 214

[yt]JhoAfgYhhs0#at=38[/yt]

hmm if they never pulled up... they would probably have made it.

No, more death will occur. If had not pulled up, the plane will crash into seawall. But because they pulled up only tail crashed in seawall.

hmm if they never pulled up... they would probably have made it.

No, more death will occur. If had not pulled up, the plane will crash into seawall. But because they pulled up only tail crashed in seawall.

I don't think so. look at the video again. it's not flying toward seawall. it's just flying so close that wheels will probably be ripped out instead of tail.

better to belly-slide than to belly-flop around.

Wow you all already assume exact cause long before the investigation is over. It(Investigation) still ongoing and is not over. Probably will determine by next year.

Wow you all already assume exact cause long before the investigation is over. It(Investigation) still ongoing and is not over. Probably will determine by next year.

I'm seriously doubt it was low fuel that you stated it.

next year? not likely. this plane wasn't shattered in pieces all over the places. it will be one of the shortest investigations. probably long before end of this year.

NTSB said it will take at least a year.

next year? not likely. this plane wasn't shattered in pieces all over the places. it will be one of the shortest investigations. probably long before end of this year.

another plane at heathrow done samething or similar and hour or so ago

Landing and taking off from San Diego airport is a lot worse in my opinion. On a clear day San Francisco seems pretty staight forward. Foggy days no so much.

Back