Places in NJ?

vvti low rolla

Reaction score
which is good places in NJ ? is there have nude beach? i take my bitch to NJ and have blast time. Holla latah

i know AC, but other better than AC?

Atlantic City doesn't have a nude beach?

If you go to Sandy Hook State Park in NJ, they do have a nude beach. I know there is a nude beach called Higbee's Beach or something in South Jersey, but I forgot where it is.

:( too damn far for me LOL... I don't mind going to a nude beach for once to get an idea... swimming in the nude ought to feel awesome...

not far from d.c. if you talkin about.

yea? south nj? i don't know if ac has nude beach, but anyway, i gonna find the name you just named and see how it look like.

I am sure Sandy Hook is a public nude beach. It's not far away from New York City.

LQQk up on website..they should tell ya.

They have awesome shopping place near Maine. Like 15 minutes away from Maine.

Check out Wildwood - sorry it doesn't have nude beach but Wildwood is a great place to visit. :)

I have been to NJ several times.. i always stay at Brigantine .. been in AC, Wildwood... and places where i dont know their names...:P

Originally posted by sweetgal154
Check out Wildwood - sorry it doesn't have nude beach but Wildwood is a great place to visit. :)
my homies told me about it...they suggusted me, but they warned me boys will drool my girl :(

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
LQQk up on website..they should tell ya.

They have awesome shopping place near Maine. Like 15 minutes away from Maine.
im sorry? i didn't know maine is about 15 mins from NJ? :shock: :confused:

Try this link and see what you can find something to do in NJ. It may be old one, but hey I'm trying to help.

Here's another link.

In this link, I quote
There are very few beaches in NJ that are protected from development as compared to Long Island in NY. Island Beach is one of them. It isn't a nude beach. There is only one nude beach in NJ at Sandy Hook and I have been there before and don't care for it so... I went out & bought a bathing suit for the first time in years. Fire Island National Seashore is now over two hours away from me since I moved.

My friend told me that Higbee Beach has turned into a perservation park, and now is closed to nude bathers. So Sandy Hook is the only one that is open to public for nude bathers.

If you are asking me for which cities are the best for vacations, I would think maybe Wildwood, Atlantic City and Seaside Heights would be matching your interests. I myself would never go to Seaside Heights as it sucks there, and I love going to Cape May, NJ, but it might be a boring place for you. Wildwood has one of the largest beaches in NJ, and also free. You would not have to pay for a beach tag.

Wildwood has a boardwalk, with several piers for amusement rides.
You can see webcams of places in WW at
http://www.gwcoc.com/WebSite/webcam.html

Morey's Piers is the name of the Amusement Park at Wildwoods
http://www.moreyspiers.com/

Have fun in NJ.

:mrgreen: I would love to go to a nude beach but I think I would prefer to go to wherever nude beaches are available in Florida....

I live near AC and I can tell you for sure that there are no nude beach, but you should go to Margate. (3 miles away from AC) VERY BEAUTIFUL.

You could go to Seaside Heights, Pt. Pleasent, Sandy Hook, Wildwood and so forth. :) Check out the website that kuifje75
gave you. Have fun ;-)

Long Beach Island, Point Pleasant Beach, Lavallatte, Wildwood, and Ocean City are great places for young adults to visit - bad news though- TRAFFIC are awful in Jersey- especially on the Parkway since summer just started and people are wanting to drive down the shore :-\ (sorry for off-point but just a warning)

Back