Place you want to visit?

Lissa

Premium Member
Reaction score
I want to visit New York that's my number one destination, then America I want to see all of america. Hehe

then greece again, australia

How about you?

oh my my...
too many to list but i wanna to go on some private isles.

Boracay Island

Turks & Caicos

Bora Bora Island

Puerto Rican

Dominican Rep Isle.

Cabo San Lucas.

i wanted to live in Europe.. maybe someday, aye?

I want to visit each and every island around the coast of Vancouver, the Haida Gwaii in particular. I have been to about 3 so far. The environment, the people, the arts and music festivals, the old totem poles marking the past, it is rich in culture and memories of what was....these are the places of my heart home.

Other than that, I am not much of a traveler, I am a total homebody and quite content to be so. Maybe someday that will change when my child is grown and my days are not so full.

Seattle
Dublin
Hogwarts (in case fictional destinations are allowed)

Oooh if Hogwarts was real, it would be great to see it hehe

Oh! I was raised in New York (not the city, though...too much for me, that). I'd love to go to Romania (my ancestors are strongly Romanian), Scotland (we have some Scottish blood too), England (of course), and the bottom of the ocean...living, of course. If I could see places that aren't techincally real I'd love to go to Middle Earth and Hogwarts...and Narnia. *Wiggles happily*

Places I have never been, and would love to see: Antarctica, Acadia National Park, Key West, Amsterdam, Vancouver BC, Alaska, Hawaii.
Places I would love to revisit: Olympic National Park, Smithsonian Institute, Longwood Gardens.

London,England is my number one of my vacation but i cant wait for second!

God bless the Queen!

oh my my...
too many to list but i wanna to go on some private isles.

Boracay Island

Turks & Caicos

Bora Bora Island

Puerto Rican

Dominican Rep Isle.

Cabo San Lucas.

i wanted to live in Europe.. maybe someday, aye?

Turks and Caicos is absolutely beautiful, definitely worth a visit!

Most stunning beaches I've ever seen, even more so than Koh Phi Phi in Thailand and that's saying something!

If you can, get yourself there before it gets ruined by the tourist industry!! :)

Well I went too many different places, but there are some places that I haven't went yet and want to, it is:

Hong Kong
Macau
Alaska
South Korea
Germany
England
Central and South America
Australia

Tanzania, South Africa, Mongolia, Canada, US East Coast, Iceland, Norway and Finland.

There's many more countries within Europe that I gladly will visit (hopefully soon) :D

-Hawaii
-Germany
-Australia
-Italy (Sicily)
-Greece
-France (Paris)
-Spain
-Sweden

I would love to visit more places in the USA, Canada, Turkey, Israel, and Greece are some of the places I would love to visit:)

Back