Votes: 4 23.5%
  • None

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GalaxyAngel

Reaction score
Which do you prefer eating??

(following the poll)

I've several times, homemade pizza and eating isn't same from resturant pizza taste..

*Grrrr recipies* isn't match the pizza resturant.

Sometimes, I order pizza depend I feel lazy and unwanted cook.
Frozen pizza: suitable for my kids' lunch during wknd only.

(Homemade pizza)my favorite toppings: Pepperoni, double cheese, Onions, and green peppers.
My kids' choice: pepperoni and double cheese that is it.
My hubby's choice MEATLOVERS.. (too spicies)

I've worked at a pizza place before and do know how to make the dough. ;)

I would say both take-out/delivery pizzas and homemade pizzas. :thumb:

Chicago style Stuffed Spinach Pizza.
At Bacino, Art of Pizza, Barry (now one location. :( but damn good pizza and got couple of free due to friends work there back in high school days), Gioridano (sp?), Suprosa, endless more. At least two of them will make you feel more stuffed than a turkey on a Thanksgiving dinner.

Cheri said:
I've worked at a pizza place before and do know how to make the dough. ;)

I would say both take-out/delivery pizzas and homemade pizzas. :thumb:

Gimme me recipie orginal dough for pizza please? Can I ?
I've fusterate w/different dough pizza homemade which isn't same taste as pizza resturant. (sigh) I have dough recipie of pizza but tasty not same.
:(

I like homemade pizza...
one time I made homemade pizza, and I put bacon, onion, bellpepper, and pepperoni... and ate 5 slices....

And my mom came home from work, and ate many slices of my homemade pizza.... she said that pizza is soooooo goood, and asked me, "where you got it from papa johns or pizza hut or from the store?"

I told her that I made it... and her expression was like, omg.

So anyway, I think I can make good pizza. :ily:

I like frozen pizza, but it gets soggy.
And I like resturant pizza, but too expensive.

I like homemade pizza.

We like to try anything to fill homemade dough.

sometime I eat pizza from frozen in the ice box from the store. I am not crazy over the pizza.

We order pizza takeaway nearly every friday nights, my girls like Hawaii Pizza, I prefer Meatlover.

Sometimes I can cook pizza, but I hate to buy frozen pizza from any supermarkets, their taste is shocking, rather soggy, less meat, and hard pizza base, the photo of the pizza box trick me!!!! :hitit:

Bullym0m said:
Gimme me recipie orginal dough for pizza please? Can I ?
I've fusterate w/different dough pizza homemade which isn't same taste as pizza resturant. (sigh) I have dough recipie of pizza but tasty not same.
:(

We used a big batch at a pizza place so really you would have to messure less than a big batch of dough. You would need flour, yeast, sugar, salt and add water. It depends on how much dough are you gotta make. But those are the items you need to make dough. :thumb:

Cheri said:
We used a big batch at a pizza place so really you would have to messure less than a big batch of dough. You would need flour, yeast, sugar, salt and add water. It depends on how much dough are you gotta make. But those are the items you need to make dough. :thumb:

Ahh. No wonder..
There's no recipie add "sugar"

Interesting.. how much sugar should have add measurement ?

Mostly I make 2 pizza medium size.

hmm, the choices don't match the question. the question which brand of pizza I like. I'd say that I like pizzas made by Abbondanza in west seattle.

Not crazy about pizzas but if I do buy one, i'd get Tony's brand and ranch dressing

I never make a homemade pizza before...I think. I can't remember if I did or not, but so far I think I never make it before.

I don't mind to order pizzas, but I rather to get frozen pizzas because it saves my money :)

If I have a group of friends come over or having a party, I would order pizzas

Get DiGiorno Microwave Pizza! Its Out of this world!
DTI_1293033.l.jpg

I didn't vote in the poll simply because of the "only" statement as I eat pizza from a restaurant, as well as cooked from being frozen.

My mom makes the BEST homemade pizza ever. I also love the pizza from Not Your Average Joe's....YUMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back