Pizza Recall

Wow...another major food recall. Thanks for sharing this timely and important information for Ad'ers. :thumb:

Thread will be 'sticky' for the time being--

~RR

Yuck, E coli, which mean somebody didn't watch their hands while handling pizzas.

I did hear about this on the radio. Its soo scary what we buy these days. I also , heard that foods like process lunch meat, bacon and sausage cause cancer.

I did hear about this on the radio. Its soo scary what we buy these days. I also , heard that foods like process lunch meat, bacon and sausage cause cancer.

ah yeah I agree with you, some people do die from e-coli and sometimes we got to becareful not to eat bad bad or leaving food out too long. I remember I got so sick at a party and a hearing friend was cooking burger on the grill I got sick and doctor says it was bad food poison due to that the meat was "freezer burn" that got me sick. ah that god that I am okay.

Jeebus. Good thing I dont like to eat frozen pizza. I rather to order pizza than eat frozen pizza.

ah yeah I agree with you, some people do die from e-coli and sometimes we got to becareful not to eat bad bad or leaving food out too long. I remember I got so sick at a party and a hearing friend was cooking burger on the grill I got sick and doctor says it was bad food poison due to that the meat was "freezer burn" that got me sick. ah that god that I am okay.

Yes, all this crazy recall on food making people sick. Oh no, glad your okay from the food poison :hug:

Back