Pizza Places u'd rather go ?

Fly Free, you will visit in WEST then you would get the idea. I know you LOVE to travel on the road!!!

MizzDeaf -- YES i love travelling on the roads!!! :D im sure ill check it out one day hehe

GodFather's PIZZA i love their buffet.. and their desert pizza.. anyone tried godfather's pizza? there's plenty of them in minn!

Oh right, theres a new pizza resturant in town that I think is really good - Pepe's Pizza.

I like to eat pizza resturant called Hideaway. Its between 13 and 22 dollars.

My faves are California Pizza Kitchen and Papa John -
Calif Kitchen-*used to eat there often during my days at Gallaudet* Sucks they don't have it here *weeps* so Papa John, taking CPK's place, is my favorite but they sucks cuz they don't deliver especially in Rochester/Gates area! *GRR*

Last pizza I ate was Domin's but not my fave, anyways.. Last weekend I ate Little Cesar Pizza at my friend's dad house.... It look like Twin Cities doesn't have Little Cesear anymore.. Lil Cesear Pizza is damn better pizza than any other pizza places (but I like Papa Murphy's, Carbone's, and few others that makes good pizza)

I liked and miss Uno Pizzeria and Old Chicago Pizzeria. :cry: But in Australia, there's one pizza franchise chain that I really like -- 'Pizza Haven' -- yummmmy! *drooling* :lol:

Pizza hut
Chuckie Cheese
PaPa john
John Ramos' Pizza
Double Dave
Mr. Gattiland
thats all about it.

Wow, you guys are makin me hungry! I love Pizza Hut, Pizza Plus, Roman Romanos (its by my house), and East of Chicago Pizza Company.. Yummerz!!!

MDCodeRedFreak said:
i absolutely LOVED going to Chicago's Pizza .... yummmmm-mie !!! hehe
In which city/state? There are quite several same name of that Pizza resturant. Like California, New York and I am trying to remember which city I saw and ate at... oh well.

Excellent pizza tasting:
176 main st (italian restruant) in Keene, NH, they serve best of the bestest pizza I ever taste (that was late 90's but not sure about present). They ALWAYS are full, you will have to stand in the line up for two hours minimum to get in.

Good pizza tasting:
Pizza Corner (I think that's title..) on the corner near Berkely university, California tastes so frigging good.

Other than that like Pizza hut and such, they are ok-ok..

Magatsu said:
In which city/state? There are quite several same name of that Pizza resturant. Like California, New York and I am trying to remember which city I saw and ate at... oh well.

Maybe you're thinking of UNO's Chicago style pizza? In California.

I believe so.. I did not go there for long time though. I do remember that was "Chicago's Pizza" in moreno valley (I think).

Edit: or maybe riverside...

I like eat "Windsor Style pizza" and "Double & Double" in London and ST Thomas, Ontario, Canada.

Back