Pixar giving a nice surprise to the 10 yr old girl's last day on Earth.

Steel X

Reaction score
A 10 year old child who was suffering with a rare cancer condition stated her dying wish that she wanted to see one of the most acclaimed movies coming this summer called "Up" but due to her health problems and no wheelchair, she couldn't go see the movie in theatres so Pixar decided to do something nicer for their fan. An employeer was sent from Pixar giving her a nice unique collection from Up. Dolls, posters, etc...and even the VERY early released DVD of Up only for the kid to catch up on the movie before her time is up. Her prayers were answered, and she died about 7 hours later after she saw the movie.

Pixar grants girl’s dying wish with home viewing of 'Up' | pixar, up, movie, home, show, girl, cancer, die, huntington, beach - Entertainment - OCRegister.com

Awww I'm sorry about her passing, but at least she got what she wished for. That was very nice of Pixar! Hi 5 for Pixar!

That is so sad :(

That is a nice thing that Pixar did for her.

I just saw this movie last weekend, and I enjoyed it!

Aww - That is so sentimental of Pixar to do it. That was definitely something sweet and I am sure the family are grateful for that to be able to have the girl's wish to be fulfilled. :)

Such a sad ending but yet, a sweet moral value applied to this.

I am very proud for her!

She felt wish go to see movie. But she unable go movie theater. One day, her mom called Pixar company. She explain about she will dying soon. ( I knew we can't copy from movie because it is real illegally copy from movie to DVD.) Pixar company agreed to made DVD for her. (They don't want to sell all "UP" DVD until last day summertime movie theater.)
About 7 hours later.. she was died now.

God bless to her! R.I.P.

What a touching story. It brought tears to my eyes. Iam glad she got her dying wish.

Wow... that was very kind of Pixar to do something like that.

It's very expensive and most treasure gift to the girl by Pixar!

What a touching story! It bought me some tears....her dying wish had came true!!

This is very touching story. At least this girl got her wish to come true. RIP

Back