Anelagal2005

Reaction score
Pineapple or Strawberry Soda Cake

1 Pkg. pineapple supreme or strawberry supreme cake mix
1 C. crushed pineapple or strawberry soda
3 eggs
2/3 C. Crisco oil
1 Pkg. vanilla instant pudding mix

Combine ingredients in a large mixer bowl. Make a well and add the pudding, then the eggs, the oil with soda last. Beat for 2 to 3 minutes unitll smooth. Pour into greased and floured cake pan 13 x 9 x 2 inch. Bake at 325 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes, gas stove 300 degrees.

Glaze: to 1 cup powdered sugar, add 2 TBSP pineapple soda, stir unitl smooth. Cool cake 10 minutes and then glaze it.

---------------------------------
my friends loves it and it is very delicious!

Thanks, Tisha. I would like to make it someday. That sounds delicious and good. Shaka.

in USA , we have hard time to find CRUSH with flavors with Pineapple or Strawberry at any stores... i only see ORANGE , CHERRY , and GRAPE flavor of Crush soda!!!

your recipe sound delicious!... :)

TOF

TongueOnFire said:
in USA , we have hard time to find CRUSH with flavors with Pineapple or Strawberry at any stores... i only see ORANGE , CHERRY , and GRAPE flavor of Crush soda!!!

TOF
yup thats right... that what i thought so!!!

why dont we try using FAYGO with flavor as pineapple or strawberry .. it just soda as CRUSH .. i know they taste alittle different.. can it be subsiti (spelling) for it ?

TOF

TongueOnFire said:
why dont we try using FAYGO with flavor as pineapple or strawberry .. it just soda as CRUSH .. i know they taste alittle different.. can it be subsiti (spelling) for it ?

TOF
yea i think FAYGO is better than CRUSH...

TongueOnFire said:

TOF

try to have Fanta Strawberry or Pineapple soda if any stores have it.
anelagal2005

Anelagal2005 said:
try to have Fanta Strawberry or Pineapple soda if any stores have it.
anelagal2005

LOL , i just drinking Strawberry Fanta soda right there by me.. haha!!! .. okay, thanks angela

TOF

Back