Pictures of raccoons

Iceriver

Reaction score
I took pictures of 4 raccoons in my next door's backyard. My cats went nuts and wanting to get on other side of fences, I wondered why so I climbed to see whats going on, It was Raccoons! Check out the pictures here. I managed to take pictures of 3 raccoons together but other one was in bushes so it was hard to see.

aww cute. i have a closeup pic of raccoon, will find someday to post it up here. its beautiful..

AWW A raccoon? How cute! They are too cute! We get them around here once a while.

hmm already know about this ummm but wow 4 raccoons already ? I see only one when I am at cottage when i was teenage but not for long time cause when it is night time sneak into garbage can to eat yucks! then next morning arghhhh I see there bags was open in the garbage can lol :lol:

That's really cool that you took pictures of those raccoons! ;) I have some pictures of them when I was in Vancouver, BC in Stanley Park. They sure scare me when they come too close to me. :P

My daugther's freind who live in country away from my homearea.. Her friend has baby racoon... Likely My god, I wish I could keep those baby racoon for myself.. Her Dad told me about racoon isn't allowed as pet in big town or city.. due by laws.. I said.. Uh, really.. that sucks! I already held arms around Racoon.. My god.. I wish those my pet.. but so cute adorable.. I did ask my daughter, where my camera.. and checking my suv.. but not there.. DAMN IT.. Should I have bring it.. Oh well..

Beautiful racoon..
racoon grabbed my finger and sucking.. think it's milk.. I can feel racoon sucking harder... wow.. so cute!

sequoias said:
That's really cool that you took pictures of those raccoons! ;) I have some pictures of them when I was in Vancouver, BC in Stanley Park. They sure scare me when they come too close to me. :P

lol cute did they chase you ?? LOL

DeafMonkey said:
lol cute did they chase you ?? LOL

Yea they almost chase me away...but I walk back and try to stay as far away from them.

sequoias said:
Yea they almost chase me away...but I walk back and try to stay as far away from them.

lol cute maybe they want you take them to home lol :lol:

cute raccoons :) But dont let them bite you cuz its nasty and full of icky germs--you can get sick.

They ARE cute... but don't get them mad at you, those little buggers are feisty!

Iceriver said:
I took pictures of 4 raccoons in my next door's backyard. My cats went nuts and wanting to get on other side of fences, I wondered why so I climbed to see whats going on, It was Raccoons! Check out the pictures here. I managed to take pictures of 3 raccoons together but other one was in bushes so it was hard to see.

Racoons are cute... BE CAREFUL!! they carry rabbies...do not let them bit you..
SxyPorkie

Racoons are one of my favorite animals to NOT own; boy, they are a handful! There are some people who have them as pets in their home and they are very intelligent and curious and get into everything.......they put "terrible twos" children to shame! LOL!

My parents had a pet raccoon, it would get into every... steal the neighbors groceries, jump in their pool, steel peoples food, etc...

Back