Pictures of my precious pitbulls

oh - no, I don't do fostering - with three dogs and where we live it wouldn't work. Even when we had two - for many years prior to this triplet set of dogs we had two dogs - one of whom is the Lab who's still here and the other is my very dear heart dog <very first Rottie girlie> at the Bridge who was dx'd w/kidney disease at age 2. She lived to be 8 and 1/2 with good life quality with the aid of several vets and me home-cooking for her - but her medical needs as well as the behavioral needs and very bad hips of my Lab <also dx'd when he was was 2> meant that we really focused on them for a long time and so even though I was involved with dogs I never did any fostering. I have assisted in home visit placement and handled dogs at rescue events.
I currently volunteer at a shelter in a behavioral mod. program and am a member of several Rottie org's, and a local Bully group-

I do lot of home-cooking for my dogs too - Lexi (White One) She is very picky eater. I don't like the idea of force her to eat her dog food. Knight - he loves food he'd eat ANYTHING you name it -even the pickle *yikes* and also the black olives.

Sweet - I volunteer at Second Chance Rescue, and Sioux Empire Pit Bull Rescue.

I also do the training for the pitbulls. I also foster (bully breed dogs) each dogs, often stay with me up to 3-4 weeks til they find a new home.

Makes me proud when those elder & senior citizen adopt pitbulls, and become their bestfriends.

I've always wanted to live on the farm house, and own some more pitbulls, at the point where im living & full-time student, and full-time employee, full-time mommy to my pitbull dogs. its tough.

that's an amazing amount of work you're doing, and so needed with all the Bullies needing assistance and rescues being so full.
That's awesome that you're doing the home cooking - a great way to control ingredients. I have done raw for about 10 years now - started with the Lab I've been mentioning as in the quest to determine the best quality of life for my first Rott, we acquired a holistic vet and learned about "pet food" and after which I switched the Lab over to raw. Both the Rotties in the pic.'s here are raw dogs and were weaned raw.

"senior" adoptees AND adopters - either way it's wonderful, especially with the Pittie situation and with so many Pitties happen to be black or dark dogs - there's the sad issue of the darker-colored dogs not getting looked at or adopted so much.

It IS tough to do all the work you do. I commend you:)

Not a lover of Pit Bulls, but ur dogs do look so happy and healthy! The white one does look playfuil (with the ball in her mouth)....the Straffsford (sp) Pit Bull is the one I'm very cautious about.....Good watch dogs!
I'm a lover of smaller breeds like shistzu's & Pomeranians....some Poodles too...just don't think I'd be capable of handling a big dog like yours!....I like to spoil my dog, pretty dresses, and pick her up for bedtime!...Don't think I'd be able to do that with a Pit Bull! HAHA....besides, the Pit Bull would take up the whole bed!...and those "sloppy" kisses!....Nah....I'll stick with my very feminine Pomeranian! Just a baby....

If you got a beef with pitbulls, get lost :)
nah.. I get beefy with people who dislike pitbulls for stereotype reasons. what's sad is that they don't know my dog (golden retriever) is also one of top five biting dogs, along with pitbulls. problem is, if a golden retriever bites, media don't announce, but pitbulls? FLASH NEWS. oh, because it's a 'family' dog. anyway.

knight, don't think I've never seen that color, very pretty!!

I do lot of home-cooking for my dogs too - Lexi (White One) She is very picky eater. I don't like the idea of force her to eat her dog food. Knight - he loves food he'd eat ANYTHING you name it -even the pickle *yikes* and also the black olives.
your knight should befriend with my cat, O. he'd eat anything, even medicine (tablets). good, that's fine with me, makes easier for me meowmie lol. we do raw diet here too, for all of my cats as well. cool to know you (and dogmom) both do raw too. home-cooking, I hope you're not talking about chicken as they lose nutritions, textures for gnawing/cleaning teeth and cause splinters if cooked! many dogs are known to be choked and died from cooked chickens. raw is best.

thank you for doing this, rescue, taking them into your hands, train and luv them. we need more people like us! :)

I used to foster golden retriever - he is a such "biter" no kidding. lol he enjoy attack my pitbulls in fun way. I think I still have a video of it, maybe Ill post it here.

my pitbull dog n my kitty

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2pWafzp3m4]YouTube - Lexi & Pitbull[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NkpgI_nAFI]YouTube - Lexi & Ninja[/ame]

my pitbulls :giggle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VViQ0jw7oAQ]YouTube - Knight and Lexiiiiiii[/ame]

lmao.. knight CHECKING out the lens, too funny!

exactly, those first two videos of kitty and pitbull playing is what more people need to see!! :mad2: :mad2:

lmao.. knight CHECKING out the lens, too funny!

exactly, those first two videos of kitty and pitbull playing is what more people need to see!! :mad2: :mad2:

Ha. I was surfing pitbull video clip on youtube.com and found this
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR5AUjKR9Dg&feature=related]YouTube - Weird noises my dog makes[/ame]

my dogs attacked my laptop few times, and I was hoping to catch them do that again so I can video tape it, but too bad they're used to it.

lol, just had it up on volume, golden reacts nothing, but has awoken a couple cats and withdrew baby to it. :D

I'm very fond of pitbulls. I worked with a lot of them when I used to volunteer at shelter. It's sad that lot of people abandoned them because it wasn't what they expected and they didn't want to make an effort to work with pitbulls. I got my friend to adopt one.

They should have gotten some poodle in the first place :roll:

I'm very fond of pitbulls. I worked with a lot of them when I used to volunteer at shelter. It's sad that lot of people abandoned them because it wasn't what they expected and they didn't want to make an effort to work with pitbulls. I got my friend to adopt one.

They should have gotten some poodle in the first place :roll:

Im proud of you buddy :)

My insurance is not high :) I have a friend who works there, and its smart thing to get another insurance called (Umberlla Insurance)

Never had an issues with my dogs, they are both trained & very friendly. They were in the dog classes (5 sessions)

My neighbor, he have a staffordshire terrier - people often minderstood that dog as pitbulll and his dog is pretty dangerous toward neighbors not me though. haha. One day, Ill ask him to take picture of his doggy and post here.

The insurance company do not care if your pitbull is the best dog in the world they see it as a high risk dog , there are other breeds of dog that are high risk too. I said this because I just got a new insurane company and they wanted to know if I have a dog and what kind it is. The company also wanted to know if I had a trampoline as that would my rate higher. That is good your insurance is not high.

The insurance company do not care if your pitbull is the best dog in the world they see it as a high risk dog , there are other breeds of dog that are high risk too. I said this because I just got a new insurane company and they wanted to know if I have a dog and what kind it is. The company also wanted to know if I had a trampoline as that would my rate higher. That is good your insurance is not high.

the policy for my ins company - they will accept the first-time accident/injury, but second time? no. Id lose the insurance. So, it haven't happened, and most of the time my dogs are under my supervise and they have the tendency to be with me all the times :)

I did not know pitbulls howled like that! that was so cool! I love the sound of wolves howling I have it on phone . My daugther pitbull mix does not bark a lot . my poodle does not shut up!

lol, one of my old co-workers, he have two poodle, he keep on telling me that their poodle wouldnt shut up either.

im very grateful to have my dogs, they dont bark unless its necessary.

Back