Pictures in avatar?

^Angel^ said:
Wow you girls look pretty and Raging Quiet, I can't believe you hide yourself for quite a while now, you have a pretty smile and you are sure beautiful...I'm glad that you decide to post your picture :hug:

And Lev, Magatsu and the other guys, you all look good!!...

:Oops: Awww thanks ^Angel^ Thats soo sweet of you! :hug:

Everyone looks great! FeistyChick and Meg, wow you guys are BEAUTIFUL!

Raging Quiet said:
:Oops: Awww thanks ^Angel^ Thats soo sweet of you! :hug:

Everyone looks great! FeistyChick and Meg, wow you guys are BEAUTIFUL!

awww thanks girl!!! :hug:

i was shocked to see your picture!! cuz i visualized you very differently!! sheesh.. lol.. guess it happens to all of us!! :lol: i mean you look so shy, sophiscated, a bit older and of course attractive in your picture!!! while in your previous characterized avatar you looked so spunky, perky, outgoing, and a kid looking, etc.. am i right?? :dizzy:

Wow. It is so totally awesome to place the faces to the personalities, but speaking for myself, I am not surprised to see how great everyone looks.

Beowulf said:
Wow. It is so totally awesome to place the faces to the personalities, but speaking for myself, I am not surprised to see how great everyone looks.

and where is YOURS??? :squint:
you think you are gonna get away with it? eh? :nono: :D :P

Yup, I do.
:mrgreen:
But all kidding aside, I am a computer illiterate and the files are so big the room gets dark.
I still got a black eye.
There is an armadillo stampede going on.
What a mess.

Beowulf said:
Yup, I do.
:mrgreen:
But all kidding aside, I am a computer illiterate and the files are so big the room gets dark.
I still got a black eye.
There is an armadillo stampede going on.
What a mess.
:bsflag: :liar:

At least admit you're a ugly bastard... :nana:
I can... :nana: :rofl: :rofl:

To gnarlydorkette:
Your eyes in that avatar looks like my supervisor when she smiles. Her face reminds me of yours a little bit. :)

Nancy said:
To gnarlydorkette:
Your eyes in that avatar looks like my supervisor when she smiles. Her face reminds me of yours a little bit. :)

:)
I guess that is good when I resemble somebody else?? ;-)

My husband wanted to snap several snapshots... after several shots, I couldn't hold my laugh back (I didn't know why I did laugh or what was I laughing at!) and he got this picture. He is in my avatar-- he is the guy in left who looked at me with a grin.
I felt SO silly in that picture but it does show my true laugh-- I laugh from my heart and my whole face wrinkles to show that!
LoL.

Back