picture

harleymn

Reaction score
how do you make the picture down to 100 pixie 100 pixie becuz my picture is jpec; another question when i send pm i cant get the picture from here to here , can you plse tell me thnks.

i have been having difficulty in posting my picture here. please i need a help.

thanks

creamiechic said:
i have been having difficulty in posting my picture here. please i need a help.

thanks
If you want to POST a picture that's already on another website:
Code:
[ img]http://the.other.website/blah/image.jpg[ /img]
You put the exact URL of that image in between the IMG tags.

If you want to UPLOAD a picture for everyone to see, you simply use the upload feature when making a post. Simply click on the "Post Reply" button on the lower-left of the thread or "Quote" button on the lower-right of each post. You'll see it in the next page after clicking on those buttons. :thumb:

If you still need help, let me know. ;)

Vamp..I tried to upload my pic but it said it is too large..thats what confuses me..i dont understand it..so how do i resize it? id appreciate it if you will explain how you go about resizing pics..my pic is Img001.JPG..thanks in advance!

Defee said:
Vamp..I tried to upload my pic but it said it is too large..thats what confuses me..i dont understand it..so how do i resize it? id appreciate it if you will explain how you go about resizing pics..my pic is Img001.JPG..thanks in advance!

I have been struggle with resize as smaller size. I could not do this. I gave up. I am so frustrated.

Sabrina said:
I have been struggle with resize as smaller size. I could not do this. I gave up. I am so frustrated.
If you have problems, email me with the pictures and I'll fix them up for you. :)

VamPyroX said:
If you have problems, email me with the pictures and I'll fix them up for you. :)
oh i guess you will help Sabrina..ok thats fine..thank you.

Defee said:
oh i guess you will help Sabrina..ok thats fine..thank you.
Go ahead and email me the pictures and I'll do the same for you. :)

Back