picture requests

KeWoOLeE

Reaction score
anybody in the mood to do some of picture requests? since i registered to alldeaf - i have seen all of picture requests and thought they are hiliarious and thats what make this site all fun and for since, nothing have been new lately.... i wonder why? :(

so im asking any one of you who would like to do some requests? do it in here! I would do it for myself, but unfortunely i dont know how to make a picture into an animation.. i have a webcam, digital camera..... but just dont know how to do it, oh well.

Originally posted by HBKirishwarrior
i request you to flash your boobs!!

(please don't slap me! lol):o

hmm, i would but sad i dont know how to make a picture into an animation so i wont do it... oh yeah, one more thing, rob.... *BITCHSLAP!* ;) ;)

Hey girl, if you receive a program called "Ulead Gif Animator 5" That's where you can create some animation from there. You can ask me or somebody to give you a program.

Originally posted by eternity
Hey girl, if you receive a program called "Ulead Gif Animator 5" That's where you can create some animation from there. You can ask me or somebody to give you a program.

sure,. why not... i would love to have that -- thanks, girl -- is it free? u know? and easy to use?

Yea You should have that. At first time, I got it and it was easy to use without anyone help or read an instruction. All I do is to put a movie in there. I can see there are many frames from just a movie or you can add some of your pictures to create a movie. I do not think it was difficult to make one. I assume that program is good for them to use.

Originally posted by KeWoOLeE
hmm, i would but sad i dont know how to make a picture into an animation so i wont do it... oh yeah, one more thing, rob.... *BITCHSLAP!* ;) ;)

Bitchslap?? :eek: i got mega bitch slap back at ya!! :o

lol :cool:

When skills are recognized, they get hired to do work and get paid. People like Sam aka Illustrator are willing to take art/picture requests in their spare time only, so give them a break every now and then. ;)

anybody in the mood to do some of picture requests? since i registered to alldeaf - i have seen all of picture requests and thought they are hiliarious and thats what make this site all fun and for since, nothing have been new lately.... i wonder why? :(

so im asking any one of you who would like to do some requests? do it in here! I would do it for myself, but unfortunely i dont know how to make a picture into an animation.. i have a webcam, digital camera..... but just dont know how to do it, oh well.
Sure, I'd do it but what request?

Originally posted by eternity
Yea You should have that. At first time, I got it and it was easy to use without anyone help or read an instruction. All I do is to put a movie in there. I can see there are many frames from just a movie or you can add some of your pictures to create a movie. I do not think it was difficult to make one. I assume that program is good for them to use.

sound execellent - so where can i find this program? is it from www?

Re: Re: picture requests

Originally posted by kevbo
Sure, I'd do it but what request?

lol u did so many requests already and im sure u did them all!!.. hmm i have to think....................... agh....... wait, u r willing to do ANYTHING?? :naughty:

Re: Re: Re: picture requests

lol u did so many requests already and im sure u did them all!!.. hmm i have to think....................... agh....... wait, u r willing to do ANYTHING?? :naughty:
Depends. :shock:

Re: Re: Re: Re: picture requests

Depends. :shock:

:laugh2:

shave your eyebrow in half - there should be a little bald spot in the middle of your eyebrow ;) u can do just only one if you want, but if you want my suggestion if you wanted to look better, not too terrible, i would say, do both :naughty:

hows that for you, kev? too harash?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: picture requests

:laugh2:

shave your eyebrow in half - there should be a little bald spot in the middle of your eyebrow ;) u can do just only one if you want, but if you want my suggestion if you wanted to look better, not too terrible, i would say, do both :naughty:

hows that for you, kev? too harash?
I'd do it but the court is coming up soon so no. :(

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: picture requests

I'd do it but the court is coming up soon so no. :(

aww!!! then do it after the court!!!!! ill give u another request..... hmm do u have any cookies, candies, or whatever thats small piece and u put soooooooooooooooooo MANY as possible u can shovel into your mouth and take a snapshot of it? :dunno: thats all i can think for now, tomorrow ill come up with a better request.

Back