Picture of Your Significant Other

Maria, your love looks handsome! Would like to see a picture of you and him together as well:) Happy for you and wish you all the happiness.

My significant other:

P6162524.JPG

And all of us at the beach:

spice+trip+072.JPG

Last edited:
Everyone, really cool pictures...

wow SpiceHD & Taylor, you both look really nice couple...

wow, Maria... Congratulation!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm happy for you to pick a wonderful man like him....

did he sign beeeeeeaaaaaauuuuuuuuutttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiifffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuullllllllllllllllllllllllll in asl? :aw:

:lol: He was just goofy around with me on that day when this picture was taken. Of course, he is still learnin' ASL.

Cute guy - how did you guys find each other? Congrats on your new love :)

:ty:

Well, a little bit long story - I will make that short. We met through Love and Seek. That site is for Christian people who are seekin' for Christian love. :)

Maria, your love looks handsome! Would like to see a picture of you and him together as well:) Happy for you and wish you all the happiness.

:ty: We will ... one of these days, if we find someone who is willin' to take a picture of us together. We were at Bonita Springs Beach on that day when the picture was taken before I return to work on the next day. I collected seashells. Ohh, it was so much fun! :D

Everyone, really cool pictures...

wow SpiceHD & Taylor, you both look really nice couple...

wow, Maria... Congratulation!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm happy for you to pick a wonderful man like him....

:ty: Lieblin' ~

I didn't pick him. He saw my picture and sent a flirt note with an introduction himself. :giggle:

:ty:

Well, a little bit long story - I will make that short. We met through Love and Seek. That site is for Christian people who are seekin' for Christian love. :)

A Jewish person seeking relationship on a Christian site??? :scratch:

A Jewish person seeking relationship on a Christian site??? :scratch:

Sure! It takes a while to find each other in a several weeks. We discovered ourselves that we have the same trainin' of thoughts. :giggle: No wonder we fell in love with each other and we still do. :naughty:

In addition for your information, he is a christain just like me. :)

here it is... finally dug it up from my backup drive... celebrating her birthday last year? or 2... :dunno:

bday.jpg

I didn't know that you had a GF.

How long the two of you been together?

LOL i've been saying it for a while. been friends for... 6 years? and started a relationship since last year. we're not a serious couple but just having fun. :cool2:

Back