picture of your laughs!

daprilz

Reaction score
its my laughs! :laugh2: i was unexpect n' laughed so hard at my best friend .... my other friend took a picture of me .... i was like HEY!

hee hee so i made this .... cool eh?

Attachments

• laughs5.jpg
    laughs5.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 157
dang! I wish anyone will take picture of me laughing.... Oh well, I have took picture of myself being goofy! :lol:

I had one taken when I was 16 years old and drunk at my parents' home! :Oops: I don't have it with me, darn. Oh well! ;)

hmph, the only picture I have in my files is this so...

and yes laughter is the best medicine... ;-) Here it is to our health!
:D :lol: :laugh2: :rofl: :mrgreen:

gnarlydorkette said:
hmph, the only picture I have in my files is this so...

and yes laughter is the best medicine... ;-) Here it is to our health!
:D :lol: :laugh2: :rofl: :mrgreen:
Hmm... I think that's the first time I've ever seen you. Did you post any other pictures of yourself in the forums?

VamPyroX said:
Hmm... I think that's the first time I've ever seen you. Did you post any other pictures of yourself in the forums?

yeah but then I removed it away because... i don't feel comfortable. this pic is fine by me because you don't see the full frontal picture of me. :) There are sick people out there ;-) even at AllDeaf :-D

gnarlydorkette said:
yeah but then I removed it away because... i don't feel comfortable. this pic is fine by me because you don't see the full frontal picture of me. :) There are sick people out there ;-) even at AllDeaf :-D
Are you saying that your previous pictures were of you fully naked or full frontial?

VamPyroX said:
Are you saying that your previous pictures were of you fully naked or full frontial?

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Um.

[recomposing herself]
I don't like to show pictures of myself, on view for everybody to indulge themselves ;) this picture only shows half of my face... which has an... artistic ambience out of it rather than a simple portrait... sorry to disappoint you with the misleading information of nude pictures. ;) :nana:

gnarlydorkette said:
:shock: :shock: :shock:
Um.

[recomposing herself]
I don't like to show pictures of myself, on view for everybody to indulge themselves ;) this picture only shows half of my face... which has an... artistic ambience out of it rather than a simple portrait... sorry to disappoint you with the misleading information of nude pictures. ;) :nana:
That's okay... I understand. No one knew what I looked like until my ex-girlfriend showed a picture of me here. Some members met me and my ex-girlfriend at a party once. They knew who I was but didn't know who she was. Months later, she posted a picture of me saying, "That's my boyfriend." That's when everyone was shocked! Heh!

;) crafty gal!

I am not sure if I have ever met any ADer here ... :ugh:
It would be funny if a member here is actually my close friend or acquaintance irl (in real life) and I don't realize it!

.... now that is bugging me. :type: [looking up all members that are from San Diego]

gnarlydorkette said:
moi or daprilz? [trying to figure out which you were referring to for "you"?]

i think he/she is talking about you. :) since u guys both lives in california! ;)

laughin.JPG

daprilz said:
i think he/she is talking about you. :) since u guys both lives in california! ;)
Yeah you gnarlydorkette!! :lol: No I was just joking. I don't know who you are and are you relief now? ;)

umm picture of me laughing... yikes... hard to find one.. when i have one i'll post.. hope u guys don't laugh at my laughing

Back