Picture of your EX

:barf:

This has to be fake!

Since everyone seems too shy to post their ex's photos in here. I'm brave enough to post it in here.

Here is me and my ex during my highschool.

funny_girl.jpg

Happy?

I'm so happy that I got rid of all bad ex's. I only kept one ex, that is it and that one was 25 years ago and 2nd oldest flame. The reason I kept it as that I really regretted left her.

In my lifetime there is only one best ex and one best I had right now.

I am truly glad that I have destroyed these that were the worst nightmare for me. That gal with PTSD, I will never want deal with anyone that got PTSD.

I'm so happy that I got rid of all bad ex's. I only kept one ex, that is it and that one was 25 years ago and 2nd oldest flame. The reason I kept it as that I really regretted left her.

In my lifetime there is only one best ex and one best I had right now.

I am truly glad that I have destroyed these that were the worst nightmare for me. That gal with PTSD, I will never want deal with anyone that got PTSD.

What's PTSD ?

Post Trauma Stress Disorder

You wouldn't want deal with them.

Okay, care to explain what Post Trauma Stress Disorder do ? I've never seen one before - maybe, I don't know that someone has it when I met one before ?

Okay, care to explain what Post Trauma Stress Disorder do ? I've never seen one before - maybe, I don't know that someone has it when I met one before ?

PTSD is usually caused by an extremely traumatic moment. For ie - soldiers, accident victim, hostage victim, rape survivor, etc. you get overly-stressed/incapacitated/frightened/etc. when triggered by a certain thing that reminds you of that moment. the worst worst worst worst thing about PTSD is that it makes you relive that traumatic moment vividly... and it will continue to make you relive it forever. that's why people wish they can erase it from their memory.

There are various forms that a person can suffer from PTSD -
1. unable to sleep well at night everyday because of reoccurring nightmares.... and the person would wake up in cold sweat. (this is the most common sympton for people with PTSD)
2. or a war veteran can function normally until he hears a sound of helicopter or explosion (even from balloon) and he would hallucinate or be extremely disoriented that he thought he's in a war zone.

My best friend is an ex-Army Rangers. You can see him in a highly-publicized news of Afghanistan rescue mission. The rescue mission was a botch-up job but he's very lucky to be in one piece. Because of that, he does suffer from PTSD but it's under controlled right now. when he came back home (his 3-years contract was up), it was pretty bad and also he wasn't the same as I knew him. He was bit disconnected from the reality. In NYC - you hear all kinds of noise.. helicopter/plane flying by everyday, sirens, etc. Sometimes at night when the plane/copter fly by, he would duck under his bed, screaming thru radio. or sometimes when there's certain noise that resembles explosion or gunshot... he would break into cold sweat and get paranoid.

after long sessions with therapist... he's doing pretty good. i wish I knew about ptsd at that time because i thought he was joking. but no... it was no joking matter. it's a serious issue.

Are you going to keep the picture of your ex-bf or gf or ex-husband or wife?

If you want to keep picture of your ex then try use flash-drive (USB) then put them in a shoebox include love card, holidays card, birthday card.

yes i do keep it. it's because we break up amicably and we remain friends. however i haven't had any ugly break-up but if i did, i'd probably fly over to africa and give it to shaman to burn it. :mad2:

PTSD is usually caused by an extremely traumatic moment. For ie - soldiers, accident victim, hostage victim, rape survivor, etc. you get overly-stressed/incapacitated/frightened/etc. when triggered by a certain thing that reminds you of that moment. the worst worst worst worst thing about PTSD is that it makes you relive that traumatic moment vividly... and it will continue to make you relive it forever. that's why people wish they can erase it from their memory.

There are various forms that a person can suffer from PTSD -
1. unable to sleep well at night everyday because of reoccurring nightmares.... and the person would wake up in cold sweat. (this is the most common sympton for people with PTSD)
2. or a war veteran can function normally until he hears a sound of helicopter or explosion (even from balloon) and he would hallucinate or be extremely disoriented that he thought he's in a war zone.

My best friend is an ex-Army Rangers. You can see him in a highly-publicized news of Afghanistan rescue mission. The rescue mission was a botch-up job but he's very lucky to be in one piece. Because of that, he does suffer from PTSD but it's under controlled right now. when he came back home (his 3-years contract was up), it was pretty bad and also he wasn't the same as I knew him. He was bit disconnected from the reality. In NYC - you hear all kinds of noise.. helicopter/plane flying by everyday, sirens, etc. Sometimes at night when the plane/copter fly by, he would duck under his bed, screaming thru radio. or sometimes when there's certain noise that resembles explosion or gunshot... he would break into cold sweat and get paranoid.

after long sessions with therapist... he's doing pretty good. i wish I knew about ptsd at that time because i thought he was joking. but no... it was no joking matter. it's a serious issue.

Oh, wow - that " influence " thing is too powerful that could affect anyone durin' dangerous situation or " bad experience " situation such as rape. Thanks for explanation.

Okay, DieHardBiker -- I get it after I read Jiro's post explainin' what PTSD is. I am curious to ask you: Are you that very good at patience dealin' with PTSD person ? I know some people don't have that kind of patience by stayin' with PTSD person.... like some " military " wives do.

Back