Picture of you smoke up..

hacker

Reaction score
picture of you that..
you smoke a pipe, bong, blunt, etc

I do not have any such pictures because I choose not to waste my money on such shit that is both illegal and not worth the dirt it is grown in.

Originally posted by prostock19
I do not have any such pictures because I choose not to waste my money on such shit that is both illegal and not worth the dirt it is grown in.

That's why you don't buy it. You grow it. Completely free, given by mother nature. However, I do disagree on your comment. It is not "shit" nor is it "not worth the dirt it is grown in" it is, however, illegal.

The one thing I notice about the deaf society in general, is that most have a real strong hatred for marijuana. People, it's not crack. It's marijuana, weed, reefer, ganja, chiva, mary jane, whatever you wanna call it. It's God given, grown by mother nature, and really poses no threat to society...

Unless you want to count the 4% of users who recieve lung cancer from it... but compared to cigarettes.. give me a break.

Why don't you post a picture of yourself smokin up! That's like saying, "What's your favorite food?" without answering it yourself.

i dont have any pic of me smokin up bec i never had before

i have soooooooooooooooooooooooooo MANY pictures of me smoking up but they all are so old -- likely a year or two, three years ago.. still want me to post them?!

Originally posted by KeWoOLeE
i have soooooooooooooooooooooooooo MANY pictures of me smoking up but they all are so old -- likely a year or two, three years ago.. still want me to post them?!

Yes! GFI (go for it)!!

Xero said:
That's why you don't buy it. You grow it. Completely free, given by mother nature. However, I do disagree on your comment. It is not "shit" nor is it "not worth the dirt it is grown in" it is, however, illegal.

The one thing I notice about the deaf society in general, is that most have a real strong hatred for marijuana. People, it's not crack. It's marijuana, weed, reefer, ganja, chiva, mary jane, whatever you wanna call it. It's God given, grown by mother nature, and really poses no threat to society...

Unless you want to count the 4% of users who recieve lung cancer from it... but compared to cigarettes.. give me a break.

but drinking is just as bad they all have side effects so i don't think that u can honestly stop what people do, drinking can cause all types of stuff don't get me wrong i do agree but i honestly think that its all just as bad as each other
but i must admit yes i am a smoker and a drinker and do see where people are coming from

hacker said:
picture of you that..
you smoke a pipe, bong, blunt, etc
Are you compiling a file for the narcs? ;)

Xero said:
... It's marijuana, weed, reefer, ganja, chiva, mary jane, whatever you wanna call it. It's God given, grown by mother nature, and really poses no threat to society...
Just because a plant is "God given" and grows naturally doesn't mean it is good to put it inside your body in order to alter your conciousness. There are many plants that are poisonous to touch or eat. Also, the same excuse could be used for the poppy flower(heroin). Just because something is "natural" doesn't automatically make it "OK".

Xero said:
..not "shit"...
Actually, "s**t" is another name for pot, as in "man, that was some good s**t!"

Remember, the marijuana plant is "natural"; s**t is also natural, so I guess that is a good description.

Reba said:
Actually, "s**t" is another name for pot, as in "man, that was some good s**t!"

Remember, the marijuana plant is "natural"; s**t is also natural, so I guess that is a good description.

:wave:
i totally agree with u

lol

rjr2006 said:
smoking is uncool

I agree with RJR. Smoking may look good to some people, but it will bite them at the end (lung cancer, heart disease, premature aging, etc.), plus it makes their skin and clothing smell. I don't see it as "cool" at all either.

Back