Picture of You Drunk!

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
I'm bored so I thought why not create a thread where we can post pictures of us being drunk!

After consuming more than 40 oz of beer and several shots of Bacardi, the consequence?

:Owned: :laugh2:

be happy you didnt do anything stupid to cause to be arrested you know.....I always hear that when drunk people end up doing something illegal and get arrested believe me you dont want to sober up in jail ya know??

There was a pic of me and mike (hawk) fighting when we were buzzed......I never get drunk! dont want someone to take advantage of me or end up doing something I will really regret

elysebuzzed.jpg

I don't remember what I had for shots. I was buzzed that night w/ my good buddy. :mrgreen:

I dont have a picture of me being drunk but in the pic I was a little drunk..it was so horrible because I accident threw on myself and I had to take a shower. That's why my hair was wet and I was in my pj in the picture. I'm on the blue and Jordanna is in the red. It was her first time getting drunk. My gal Stacy and I were trying to help her.

Attachments

• jordanna drunk!.jpg
    jordanna drunk!.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 639
so you let her get drunk, am I understanding this correct? you are her big sis.... dont let her think drinking underage is okay, no more again..that one time is over...we all make mistakes but what is important is to learn from it.

I was soo buzzed on that day, it was taken in 1997 but i dont have any recent ones I'm in the middle

fc77c553.jpg

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
so you let her get drunk, am I understanding this correct? you are her big sis.... dont let her think drinking underage is okay, no more again..that one time is over...we all make mistakes but what is important is to learn from it.

I know it was wrong but I can't control what she does. It's her decision. I am glad she got drunk for the first time when I was around and were with the right people. She promised me she will not get drunk when I am not around and I'm not worried about it. She always stick with her promise. Of course, she know it's not right getting drunk when she is underage.

You already look drunk in your avatar, Eternity. :mrgreen:

:fu:

I don't think i was drunk when i did it, didn't I?

Some of you, who saw me DRINK on IVISIT :)

Drunk Kevbo > *

Attachments

• drunk kevbo.jpg
    drunk kevbo.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 599
In my first year at RIT (2000), there was a big event at some place in Rochester called Ghosta on Halloween's Day. That night, I dressed as a black man with brown on my face as you can see the picture. When I got drunk, something got in my eyes and I had to rub it then it got worst because the makeup got in my eyes. I was soo fucked up. :o

Attachments

• kevbo drunk2.jpg
    kevbo drunk2.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 564
Back