Picture of My birthday Present :)

WBHarley

Reaction score
I got this from my husband that I been bugging him for few months LOL I finally got my wishes for my birthday He did got me other kind but I will take a pix sometime tonight or tomorrow but here's my first pix of my gift!

This is on my left lower leg!

you can look close enuff to see what it is :)

Wendy

Attachments

• IMG00180.JPG
    IMG00180.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 52
Thank you Sweetheart :)

Yes it is. I love it so much. He's wonderful man! hehe.. I collects lately with wolves stuffs ! eeekkk

Wendy

wow that is so beautiful tattoo u got there! :)

nice of your bf to get you one! heh :)

Hey that beauty u got there!! Wow... did u know that I was so scared when my bro and his wife where here last summer... part of July that day, can't remmy when tho but I was working at Borders, they came to take me out for lunch with them as well as with my mother... as I turned around away from then to go clock out, they saw my tattoo...he said to my mother, "Oh, she got tattoo?!?!" Mom laughed and explained abt it.... they did not even mind it and love it! Geez that sure surprised me cuz I did not know what they though of that .....hate it or like it! lol So now I will try to have another one maybe next yr!

Wow! that is a nice tattoo you got there and nice colours too.

Hey that beauty u got there!! Wow... did u know that I was so scared when my bro and his wife where here last summer... part of July that day, can't remmy when tho but I was working at Borders, they came to take me out for lunch with them as well as with my mother... as I turned around away from then to go clock out, they saw my tattoo...he said to my mother, "Oh, she got tattoo?!?!" Mom laughed and explained abt it.... they did not even mind it and love it! Geez that sure surprised me cuz I did not know what they though of that .....hate it or like it! lol So now I will try to have another one maybe next yr!

Hehe I know the feeling.. I knew my parents and family would be like "eekk" but, My mother, and my sister Carlin did LOVE it on my first tattoo. My mom LOVES my 2nd tattoo! My sister carlin didnt see it yet.. someday I will send it to her LOL

WBhardy,

Lovely your tattoo....

Is hurts enough ?

Hurts? eh.. I can't remember what hurts or pain feels anymore since my herinated disk ruin my "feeling" lately Hehe. but I did admit I said "owwww" in softly voice, My friend said "I caught you" I said "hey i said in softly not scream or twitch my eyes or grab something did i? she gulps LOL

but I admit that it was awesome Feeling to get it done! I plan to get 2 more :-P

Wendy

SherryCherish
Sunshinelady
WolfPunky
Farwell65
Smileygin
Lake Tahoe (where's my manner!!!)

Hey you all, Thanks for liking, loving my tattoo!!

I did too, I still keep looking at it alots of time.. It's awesome work that ernie did for me.. Only 10 min drive from my house :)

Wendy

I'm glad to have you around here, Wendy... :hug:

wow, cool tattoo... You must be brave... I'd like to have tiny rose back of my shoulder but I'm too chicken to let them do it for me... :lol:

Thank you Liebling, Yea ! hehe

Koala, :ty: for reminding me hehe
Yes it is NICE colour I agree with you, I still keep looking at it, I even pull my pant leg up to look at it. I can't stop looking at it hehe.. Ekk I need to learn to stop lookin' at it every 5 min or so.. :)

Wendy

Back