Picture of me...

Hi
You re almost look alike Paul Jr from America Chopper Bike!! :)

n9600522_16917.jpg

taylorpic.jpg

Top is my current passport pic.

Bottom is from a party. Obviously.

Some members think that I'm Mexican or Latino but there's prove that I'm not Mexican or Latino.

It's picture from SK3...
2c8a39c9.jpg

ebe7966e.jpg

That's you??! You look like you want to beat someone's face up, should I say, pretty bad? :Ohno: Please,, don't pick me, Pick ummm *points at Alex* :smoking:

That's you??! You look like you want to beat someone's face up, should I say, pretty bad? :Ohno: Please,, don't pick me, Pick ummm *points at Alex* :smoking:

He wants to beat me up.

Dude, where have you been? I haven't seen you on AIM in awhile.

Dude? *looking down* I still got my tits you know, but anyways I've been buried what's taking you so long with the damn shovel? Start digging will you? I aren't getting any younger. :pissed:

Thanks to everyone for post comment. :)

I was embarrassed what Heath said because I don't like to see "God bless you".

That's reason about "god" is banned when pledge the US flag at all public school in all part of West USA including Hawaii Alaska but it's passed in late 90's or so.

For example, in our school are required to say follow like that...
I Pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Very nice, vol! I have a Sidekick 2...so i do see that they seem to have upgraded the picture quality. Perhaps it's just that the outdoors pictures come out better. ;)

Nice interior, too! Black leather/vinyl inside a car is always awesome.

He wants to beat me up.

Hey Guido, you made me laugh when
you said that Vol wants to beat you up LOL
BUT, I am confused when
you said "Dude" who were you talking to ?

By the way, Vol does look Cool though... :)

Back