Picture of couples.

Levonian said:
Anyway, Elvis sang three songs for us—he started with Love Me Tender, followed by I Can't Help Falling in Love With You, and topped it of at the end of the ceremony with Viva Las Vegas. :)

Awww that was nice, Are you a big fan of Elvis?

my sweetie pie and I ... we are dating...

Attachments

• Photo 14.jpg
    Photo 14.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 54
Levonian said:
137_3747.jpg

I love that picture! You sure look handsome that day Chimpie. Mayflower is just as lovely as always. ;)

darkflare83 said:
hmm i thought you were with seq? aka galen? last time i checked you wrote poems about him

Hey read the date careful... I posted that thread in March 2005. its very old news... Right now Im with Seq... Ok?

Sweetheart said:
Hey read the date careful... I posted that thread in March 2005. its very old news... Right now Im with Seq... Ok?

Oh Ok ! Thanks ! !

I see that is old dates ! :wave:

ScubaladyTx said:
Oh Ok ! Thanks ! !

I see that is old dates ! :wave:

Sweetheart didn't point at you...she was pointing at Darkflare83...see she's replying after him not you....yes that's a old thread :)

hmm no problem then why not take out that thread? since you are with seq right now just wonderingbecause i m kinda confused heh

darkflare83 said:
hmm no problem then why not take out that thread? since you are with seq right now just wonderingbecause i m kinda confused heh

i will make this clearly to u......SWEETHEART IS WITH SEQ....SHE IS NOT WITH ANYONE...NOT EVEN HER EX BF!!!!!!!!! now undy? :mrgreen:

i know that what im trying to say is if you arentwith robert then start an new thread that are about sweet and seq because this thread is based on sweet and robert make sense?

darkflare83 said:

I cant take it out since people posted in here, I dont mind. I like to seeing people's pictures who they are with present... I dont care abt my past with my ex, Im moving on with Seq. Thanks :)

darkflare83 said:
i know that what im trying to say is if you arentwith robert then start an new thread that are about sweet and seq because this thread is based on sweet and robert make sense?

eh...are u blind or what??? look at the DATE!!!!!!! it is in the past...why are u obessed abt sweetheart with robert??? they are over now....sometime people post in here for some reason who knows....since this is old post some people do post in old thread by the way.......soo undy now????? :squint:

fei you gotta chill k? i was just wondering nothing serious oh by the way robert e mailed me and said you were his woman i m curious what s up with that? his e mail s thorhammer something i kinda got confused by that i just wonder why he e mailed me two days ago saying you his woman? just wondering there s nothing serious about that

darkflare83 said:
fei you gotta chill k? i was just wondering nothing serious oh by the way robert e mailed me and said you were his woman i m curious what s up with that? his e mail s thorhammer something i kinda got confused by that i just wonder why he e mailed me two days ago saying you his woman? just wondering there s nothing serious about that

Darkflare, he can call me whatever nickname. He and Im good friend. He isnt my boyfriend anymore, Im with Seq since. He knew abt me with Galen, he is happy for me.. Next time, if you want to know whats going on with me or my life or whatever like that then IM ME ok? You knew better. :ty:

Back