Picture Battle

lumbingmi

Reaction score
Here's game where I will post a picture of anything at all then next poster post a picture of something that can KILL or "owns" my picture.

for example, if I put up a pic of mouse, next poster can put up a pic of cat, then person under that poster a knife, then pic of rust, etc...
also, do not frog leaping and try to be logical i.e if i put up a pic of mouse, u can't post pic of nuclear bomb.

I ll go first...

images-2.jpg

for example, if I put up a pic of mouse, next poster can put up a pic of cat, then person under that poster a knife, then pic of rust, etc...
also, do not frog leaping and try to be logical i.e if i put up a pic of mouse, u can't post pic of nuclear bomb.

Hummm can't post pic of nuclear bomb?. or You mean put end of game?.

Hummm can't post pic of nuclear bomb?. or You mean put end of game?.

Its fire.. not nuclear bomb.

what i mean is that try to find something that can kill one thing. wld you bomb a mouse with nuclear weapons? no....

^^^ it wld be easier if you click on "img" - third one.

LOL good one :)

here s mine...

thumbnailCA6H3D88.jpg

Back