Pics with politicans

racheleggert

Reaction score
I wonder any ADers has pics of politicans with ADers? I have so many pics..... I will post one for now.. This pic of me with Governor Tim Pawlenty of Minnesota last year.

Attachments

• Rachel_and_Tim.jpg
    Rachel_and_Tim.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 95
Nope, I've never been with a politician before in my life. :(

Heres other one, with US Senator Norm Coleman from last year as well.. I have more pics of Norm, but this one is better...

Attachments

• Rachel_and_norm.jpg
    Rachel_and_norm.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 90
Heres of me with Bill Clinton when I was only 15 years old... I do have pic of Al Gore somewhere...

Attachments

• Rachel and Bill Clinton.jpg
    Rachel and Bill Clinton.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 89
VamPyroX said:
Nope, I've never been with a politician before in my life. :(
Easy is if you get involved like working on political campaigns or go to political meetings.... I am only ADer who is kinda of politican, I have ran for office 2 times before..

racheleggert said:
Easy is if you get involved like working on political campaigns or go to political meetings.... I am only ADer who is kinda of politican, I have ran for office 2 times before..
What kind of office?

racheleggert said:
Heres of me with Bill Clinton when I was only 15 years old... I do have pic of Al Gore somewhere...

Hmmm…is it just me, or does it really look like Bill is checking out Rachel’s booty there? :squint:

I'll probably run for office some day in New Zealand.

I'm currently too busy with our Human Rights Issues in New Zealand. As being a politican right now is next to impossible since I don't have the immediate 'tools of life' to gain that access... i.e. Relay Service, highly skilled interpreters, increased captioning etc...

Once we've got this foundation into place - I'll consider running for office. I'm an active member of the Labour Party which is the current government in office. www.larbour.org.nz The Kirk Sector is a new sector established within the party and we try to get our issues resolved through party support.

Labour so far has been supporting the establishment of a Relay Service - due to be operational at the end of 2004 as well as supporting the official recognition of New Zealand Sign Language.

Hope to politicise with ya on here rach... :hitit:

I have a pic of me, brother and cousin posing together with U.S. Senator, ex-US Secretary of Education and ex-Presidential candidate Lamar Alexander (R-TN) when he slept overnight at my grandaddy's house when he was the GOVERNOR of Tennessee in 1979. If I have a chance, I will scan the pic in and post it here.

Even though Im a Democrat myself, Lamar Alexander is the only Republican that I will always support, since he did a lot good things for Tennessee while he was the Governor. Namely luring Nissan and Saturn to set up factories in Middle Tennessee, then putting his efforts to improving education in Tennessee.

No, I dont have any Pictures with anyone Famous with me.. Nobody likes me... :cry:

I have a picture of myself with John Glenn.. a sentor and an historial austroaunt :D i'll look for a picture and post it someday soon :D

When I was a young girl, I met Kathryn Kuhlman. My parents had a picture of me with Kathryn Kuhlman. She was a famous minister and the whole world knew who she was, except for politicans I've never met.

I not have been to met poliiticans but I did met few fame people like tv reporters and tv actors, ofc miss america - :D

I can't find a picture of Sentor, Ted Kennedy, Sr and his son, Jr with me in 1977. We meet each other at the White House during Senior Trip.

My sons meet Laura from Family Matters in the person. We had a nice chatting with her. She is very nice lady.

Hello people, I am using a friend's sidekick and I am in Texas for vacation. I also met TV reporters while doing politics.

Sabrina said:
I can't find a picture of Sentor, Ted Kennedy, Sr and his son, Jr with me in 1977. We meet each other at the White House during Senior Trip.

You didn’t let Teddy Sr. drive you home, did you?

Back