Pics of Your Musical Instruments!!!

Does any one have a video of themselves playing their musical instrument? Or am I the only one?

I have a video posted here somewhere but it was about 3 years ago and I can't remember which thread it was posted to. But if anyone would like to see it, go to YouTube and type in Ernest-Deaf Bassist and watch it. Enjoy!

I'm a bit late to the party, but here's a picture of my baby, my Conn8DR.

230289_6147513869_650638869_258187_7559_n.jpg

I'm a full-time musician who happens to be deaf. This is my studio:

404652_2145962109090_1847423899_1430745_303358861_n.jpg

377865_2145962509100_1847423899_1430746_308675832_n.jpg

382680_2145939508525_1847423899_1430734_638923578_n.jpg

Three guitars, will post pics later.

It's a beautiful setup, and Audiodef and I SHARE the studio. It's fun to be working on my art when he's composing, mixing, etc. (Gets crowded sometimes, though! LOL!)

Jen M.

It's a beautiful setup, and Audiodef and I SHARE the studio. It's fun to be working on my art when he's composing, mixing, etc.

OK, say that when I'm working on a particularly nasty patch for Programmed Hell... :giggle:

My drums...

These are my drums, Yamaha Stage Custom Advantage in the Marine Green with a Yamaha DTExpress II kit integrated into the drum rack.

Attachments

• p-drums-2006-004.jpg
    p-drums-2006-004.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 7
  • p-drums-2006-002.jpg
    p-drums-2006-002.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 7
  • p-drums-2006-001.jpg
    p-drums-2006-001.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 8
pretty serious set ups in this page
i had to sell my stereo as my tinnitus got so bad theres no way i can get close to music anymore, really sad..

I have a video posted here somewhere but it was about 3 years ago and I can't remember which thread it was posted to. But if anyone would like to see it, go to YouTube and type in Ernest-Deaf Bassist and watch it. Enjoy!

Cool!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGZfOg65QN0]Ernest - Deaf Bassist - YouTube[/ame]

audiodef-do you have a band page by any chance?
I'm Deaf too and have a small in home studio.

:) here's my band page HH | HM.

Although far from professional sounding I just brought myself an electronic drum set to hook up to my computer ( I got sick and tired of programming beats and would prefer to play it myself ) as well as a studio mic to record guitars and will be getting ready to write new and better material this time with actual vocals. It's been 10 years in the making so I'm not getting any younger....I keep writing and then canning songs. I've around 20 + that have never heard the light of day and never will. Do you do the same? Create and then destroy? :)

I'm using protools SE and reason for now until I can afford to go protools all the way. Sucks being a poor artist. So many ideas but no way to really bring them into reality.

Here is my setup minus my computer. It's not much but it's all I can afford atm.

if you look on the far right hand corner I have two more guitars back there but they are not showing up well. They are as follows Gibson Flying V, Ibanez Blazer, Ibanez Iceman, The cheesy purple one is my first guitar an er..earnie ball. I also have a seven string somewhere around here...can't seem to find it at the moment, gr! :) the synth is a roland sh-201 I hate it with a passion. The mics I have three-the one on the floor is a USB studio mic made by Mbox, I then have a cheap shure mic (not pictured ) I use for general singing the Mbox mic is stricly for recording vocals and instruments and then I have a really pricey studio mic I paid over 100 dollars for but didn't have the right gear to use and cannot find it or remember what it's name was ( not pictured )

Picture58.jpg

P.s the stuff on my band page is just that-stuff. It's about to get serious. :) ( I hope ) Trent Reznor watch out, the female version of you is right around the corner...:) ( if I don't destroy it all again )

Here's some of my stuff.

The Marshall is a 1980 50 Watt MKII Master Volume head.
SG is a 93, Strat is 65th anniversary MIM with EMGs, The one with the autograph is a 1985 Kramer Baretta. Got Satriani's autograph on it a while back (That's another picture I'll post when I can find it), Tele is a MIM 72 ThinLine reissue and the acoustic is my beater Takamine that I take along when we go camping.

ry%3D400

Last edited:
Back