pics of you

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not a wart, Webexplorer. That's a piercing jewerly on her nose.

Taken pic yesterday @ Wintergreen it was so fun!
meboard1nq7.jpg

l_2156dd1831932f6e3cb1cec57fcf01cd.jpg

this is what happens when a little girl gets ahold of a diggy haha

Taken pic yesterday @ Wintergreen it was so fun!

Great photo, Endemic. The Blue Ridge Mountains look fantastic. Lots of snow here in Oregon on Mount Hood and Mount Bachelor. I only cross-country ski, but I like to watch the snow-boarders.

Terrific self-portrait, Juanita. You're model material.

how'd you do that???
What you need is to place a digital camera where it will not move at all during multiple snapshots. A good way of doing this is to use a sturdy tripod or a stand.

Every snapshot is set with a timer (or have someone do it for you). Set the timer and pose in one position. Set the timer again and pose in another position. Repeat... repeat. Just make sure you're in a a position that won't overlap your other position.

When all is done, use Photoshop or any photo editing program to overlap all the "clones" into one picture.

I remember years ago when one member took a picture of himself standing on the left. He was wearing a T-shirt and looked like a laid-back person. He then left and got a haircut. He returned, got cleaned up, dressed up nice, then took his picture again (without moving the camera). This time, he was on the right.

He posted it here in AllDeaf and got a lot of people fooled into thinking that he was a twin. Hehehe! (Of course, I knew it was a fake since I knew him personally.) ;)

da car is POPPIN' son!!! mind if i take a ride in it hahaha

thx. NOPE. :wiggle:

Great photo, Endemic. The Blue Ridge Mountains look fantastic. Lots of snow here in Oregon on Mount Hood and Mount Bachelor. I only cross-country ski, but I like to watch the snow-boarders.

thanks yeah i am sure theres a lot of snow. its fun.

wintergreen in va? dude i go there every thanksgiving and my g-ma used to live there before she passed. that place is so tight

Yep. Oh really? i am sorry to hear about that.. oh yes its fun place.

Gee... are you doing yourself at the far right? ;)

sure. :giggle:

Ive attached two pics to this thread :)

Attachments

• 4647.jpg
    4647.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 25
  • n1515870393_30032243_2804.jpg
    n1515870393_30032243_2804.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 21
ReckerWedding3.jpg

I am in the white shirt and tie, as you can tell I'm 6'6 so very tall!! I'm new here but figured I'd show myself right away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back