Pics of you - Part V

I've been on AD for a few months now, but haven't posted a pic until now. I though I'd better show you one of my more flattering ones...

zombie.jpg

Bet you didn't know that zombies suffer from hearing loss as well :giggle:

I've been on AD for a few months now, but haven't posted a pic until now. I though I'd better show you one of my more flattering ones...

zombie.jpg

That's great! I was worried from your avatar that you were just this nice, normal looking guy. :P

zombie.jpg

I know you didn't mean it that way, but I take offense to the "suffer... as well" That's reenforcing the "poor Deaf" stereotype that so many of us are trying to break.

it should be a Deaf Zombie.....
right on pinky, AJW nice pics, good try but try drop out 'suffering from medical views' urgh...thought you knew...anyway wont hold a grunge , but just its from a whole diff view you know what i mean? a depressing 'we are lesser' , yuck, Deaf is better like ' we like what we ARE'...just my 2 cents otherwise great fun pic

Oh, what the hell, I'll add some photos too. Both photos were taken around end of August 2011 - 5 months ago. That's my son Seb and my sister Gen in one of the photos. We were goofing around for the photo shoot.

deafcaroline-albums-random-picture5462-me-seb-gen.jpg

deafcaroline-albums-random-picture5461-orange-beach-alabama.jpg

Oh, what the hell, I'll add some photos too. Both photos were taken around end of August 2011 - 5 months ago. That's my son Seb and my sister Gen in one of the photos. We were goofing around for the photo shoot.

deafcaroline-albums-random-picture5462-me-seb-gen.jpg

deafcaroline-albums-random-picture5461-orange-beach-alabama.jpg

Heineken!!!! That what I drink during Baltimore games!!! I love Heineken!!

^^^^^ OH...sorry..got little distracted...that I didn't say anything about your pictures...umm... cute picture...

HEINEKEN!!!!! (who care about pix of yourself....) HEINEKEN!!!

you call it Heinny like hind-ney, thats short for Heineken...i used to like it now i have tasted better and better beers, usually from microbreweries
atm my fav is Moa beer, bottle fermented!!
(agree who cares about the pix)

Thought the pixs were great...you look good, Caroline, your sis does favor you and visa versa...and ur son could be ur brother, looks-wise.....Not a fan of Beer...uuggg!...plus gives some people a belly. Pour on the wine, tho'!....
How long did you body build? Do you credit it in being able to keep the weight off and looking good? I do, feel it's made me the strong lady today, both physically & mentally....and I've still got a lot of heart :giggle:

BTW...did you do any squats? To my knowledge, if you could squat ur weight, that was good. At 118, I squatted 168-170 lbs. And 5'3 tall.....But I was not really cut out to be a professional and it takes a lot of dedication. Did you compete in any of the shows?...I went to a lot of them (here in Florida), and worked out with the winner of Ms Florida one year....she was an English teacher, about 5'1'' tall and had awesome strength....

Thought the pixs were great...you look good, Caroline, your sis does favor you and visa versa...and ur son could be ur brother, looks-wise.....Not a fan of Beer...uuggg!...plus gives some people a belly. Pour on the wine, tho'!....
How long did you body build? Do you credit it in being able to keep the weight off and looking good? I do, feel it's made me the strong lady today, both physically & mentally....and I've still got a lot of heart :giggle:

BTW...did you do any squats? To my knowledge, if you could squat ur weight, that was good. At 118, I squatted 168-170 lbs. And 5'3 tall.....But I was not really cut out to be a professional and it takes a lot of dedication. Did you compete in any of the shows?...I went to a lot of them (here in Florida), and worked out with the winner of Ms Florida one year....she was an English teacher, about 5'1'' tall and had awesome strength....

I did bodybuilding for about 7 years, never did any competitions, not my thing. I just did it for health reasons. I was also a personal trainer for a while, have two certifications.

I was once able to press 600lbs on the vertical leg press but my squats were with free standing barbells only - the heaviest i was able to do with barbell squats was maybe 140 to 150 lbs for 3 sets of 15 reps each. Had great legs in those days! I never got big or bulky, but definitely very lean and fit.

As you probably know, there's a saying bodybuilders have: 90% of bodybuilding is nutrition and they're right. I give my bodybuilding years 100% credit for educating me on clean eating and it's because of that that I have had no problems with my weight or health even after quitting bodybuilding. In fact, right now, I struggle not to be too thin even though I eat a lot!

I did bodybuilding for about 7 years, never did any competitions, not my thing. I just did it for health reasons. I was also a personal trainer for a while, have two certifications.

I was once able to press 600lbs on the vertical leg press but my squats were with free standing barbells only - the heaviest i was able to do with barbell squats was maybe 140 to 150 lbs for 3 sets of 15 reps each. Had great legs in those days! I never got big or bulky, but definitely very lean and fit.

As you probably know, there's a saying bodybuilders have: 90% of bodybuilding is nutrition and they're right. I give my bodybuilding years 100% credit for educating me on clean eating and it's because of that that I have had no problems with my weight or health even after quitting bodybuilding. In fact, right now, I struggle not to be too thin even though I eat a lot!

Awesome...I worked out with free weights, always had a partner for motivation....as for the squats, 3 sets, 10 reps each....bar w/barbells...and yeah, I had good legs....5 or 6 years of it....I was never "bulky" either, just lean and fit, but my muscles and abs did show.....and I agree, you are what you eat so proper nutrition is important.

And at my age as of now (65)...I feel/look much younger and stronger than most people of that age....I credit that to exercise and eating the right foods......So, in short, love/be good, eat and exercise ur body while you are young...it all pays off when you become older, both physically & mentally. :wave:

i could still beat u guys up! ahaha jussst kidding ladies. Maybe not u rockin robin u look like u pack a mean punch ahaha

Yeah, we all do work out. No matter how much I eat (including too many Heinekens), I remain the same weight (160 lbs, give or take), however if I did not eat well, I will start losing weight! At one point when I left my ex, my weight gone down to 140, I look terrible. So, I have to eat more than what I can (yes, healthy food I'm talking about) to maintain my weight. If I eat regularly along with my rigorous workout.. I loose weight...I hate it.

Back