Pics of you - Part V

Nice haircut, KristinaB! It suits you :) I know you mentioned in another thread that you weren't happy with it right now, how is that going?

:deaf:? i wonder if i know them? hmm...

but yes we do have a DPHH in the reading area! lol.. next month it will be in Hamburg (youve probably never heard of it) haha. like 35-40 minutes from harrisburg.

actually while im here:
52xitg.jpg

some of the crew :)

uprgg.jpg

me with some more of the crew! (notice the creeper on the left with his angry face! haha he was jealous.)

xe51mr.jpg

:laugh2: i kept stealing his hat.

2wlsvvd.jpg

:lol:

Nice pics but dont know any of these peeps.

One of my best friends lives just 2 miles away from Hamburg. Her daughters will attend the middle school and high school there in a few years.

DPHH in Reading or Pottstown? That's unheard of. Only in Philly. Not that many deafies out there in both of these counties. I'll be actually visiting Harrisburg/York/Lancaster and perhaps Philly afterwards.

I know at least 7 deafies who live in the Reading area.

nice hair cut KB! :)

Nice haircut, KristinaB

Nice haircut, KristinaB! It suits you :) I know you mentioned in another thread that you weren't happy with it right now, how is that going?

Thanks everyone. It's beginning to get easier to deal with. I am just washing it each morning and using foam rollers once in a while. I will sit in front of a fan with the round brush and let it dry that way. Now it only take 10-15 minutes to dry, before, when I let it air dry, it would take 4-6 hours, and when a blow dryer was used, it took 1.5 hours.

Nice pics but dont know any of these peeps.

One of my best friends lives just 2 miles away from Hamburg. Her daughters will attend the middle school and high school there in a few years.

wow small world! haha

nurse. nurse. i feel the faint. i hurt here and here and here.

Doesn't that gal in the second to last picture look like Shel? :lol:

Nice pictures, everyone! :)

Congrats, Mr. and Mrs. Bucket!

Nice hair, KristinaB!!! You look great!

Congrats to the Buckets too! I'm not sure if I mentioned that yet, but if I didn't (or did), CONGRATS !!! :D May it all be fun and un-eventful!

Err... here's a couple pics. Sorry, haven't any recent ones, but these aren't that old.

And CONGRATS, to the Bucket crew! :D

Attachments

• 5493065541_6b625f586b.jpg
    5493065541_6b625f586b.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 59
  • 5493073343_f8bf749c92.jpg
    5493073343_f8bf749c92.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 53
Always nice to see a fellow punk rocker and (it appears) Rancid fan on a deaf forum of all the places!

I can't spike my hair anymore though.

I am not really a fan. I just grew up with Brett Reed (drummer from Rancid). We were high school buddies. We used to skateboard together.

He was a "poser" in high school though ;) I can still drop in catch air, ollie kickflip, rail slide (and probably do a Caballero) and I am 38. Here is a young dude I taught how to skate (neighbor's kid).

Caleb, the first kid you see (in red helmet):

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIwEIrreDno[/ame]

green t-shirt in this one:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY330s0rs24&playnext=1&list=PL44AF70A4F4F0EDE1[/ame]

I am not really a fan. I just grew up with Brett Reed (drummer from Rancid). We were high school buddies. We used to skateboard together.

He was a "poser" in high school though ;) I can still drop in catch air, ollie kickflip, rail slide (and probably do a Caballero) and I am 38. Here is a young dude I taught how to skate (neighbor's kid).

That's ok. It's still cool regardless.

The only time I've seen Brett skate is in the video for "Hyena".

:deaf:? i wonder if i know them? hmm...

but yes we do have a DPHH in the reading area! lol.. next month it will be in Hamburg (youve probably never heard of it) haha. like 35-40 minutes from harrisburg.

actually while im here:
52xitg.jpg

some of the crew :)

uprgg.jpg

me with some more of the crew! (notice the creeper on the left with his angry face! haha he was jealous.)

xe51mr.jpg

:laugh2: i kept stealing his hat.

2wlsvvd.jpg

:lol:

I swear to God, I tried to google about DPHH in Reading and Pottstown, PA there was such nonsense. i tried to find it on FB too but it's zip-zero. Most often ASL Deaf social/chat is in Harrisburg area, York, and Lancaster. York has a Deaf club of its own and Leigh has one as well.

Back