Pics of you - Part V

never heard of a battery-powered kart though. :shrug: be cool if they could (or have?) use Tesla's tech/model and implement it on karts.

There's a indoor kart track near my house and they use combustible fuels. :) fun times. I have my own head sock and actually will be getting coached on some outdoor tracks soon to see if I want to make the jump into racing karts as a hobby (I quit soccer, so I figure kart racing was "safer").

As for the Gov. declaring "emergencies", it's actually not all that uncommon. All it does it frees up funds for the county that the unexpected event occurred in. Up to the county to deal with the emergency. And considering the budget history (and budgets that "stole" a lot of the county coffers) the last few years, it's almost a necessity to act almost immediately when something somewhat unusual occurs.

sure you do have heard of battery-powered (aka electric) kart... bumper car! :lol:

Electric Go Kart Information - K1 Speed Indoor Karting
Learn About Our Electric Go Kart.

At K1 Speed, we are devout fans of the electric go kart! And with indoor karting facilities throughout Southern California and Washington, it would appear that our customers are as well! The electric go kart has several clear advantages over its gas-powered rivals, including a low environmental impact, absence of noxious exhaust fumes, and superior performance, which is why we decided when the company was founded in 2003 that we would use electric karts exclusively at K1 Speed.

With a 20hp DC electric motor that produces far more torque than other kart engines, our electric karts have superb acceleration out of tight corners; while a gas engine can get bogged down, our electric motors are capable of delivering maximum torque instantaneously. And unlike a gas-powered kart, an electric go kart can be programmed to a variety of pre-set speeds to accommodate guests of varying skill levels, including beginner, intermediate and advanced. Our electric karts are also programmed for automatic speed reduction while in the pits and can be turned off remotely in the event of an emergency. At K1 Speed, we not only feel that the electric go kart provides a more thrilling indoor karting experience, but a safer indoor karting experience as well.

If you are interested in planning a birthday party, a Bar or Bat Mitzvah, or other special occasion, we feel that our electric karts are perfect for children and adults (we do ask that drivers be at least 4'10" tall to race). We invite you to visit our Southern California and Washington indoor karting facilities today to see the electric go kart in action! We're confident that once you experience the rush and excitement that our electric go kart has to offer, you'll agree that electric karts are the way to go!

You look very pretty in here, AlleyCat!
I will ask one of my friends to take a picture of me and then, I will post it in here.

Thank you! :)

Will be looking forward to seeing you post your pix here too :)

ah - I meant a weird camera angle. My cousin's camera setting is not properly configured. :dunno:

Make sure that your cousin configure it properly to exclude the WoW.. back to what seems to be a default setting... :dunno:

28hnz0w.jpg

@ Monterey, CA - watching otters below.

Me (left) visiting one of my best girlfriends in New Jersey.

Picture082.jpg

Me with my favourite car. Sold now. :roll:

Rebecca.jpg

Radioman, thank you :)

Rebecca, just BEAUTIFUL !! :) (sexy as hell next to the car, and yes, I'm a girl!)

Botts, I love the ambient lighting! :) Is that your sweetheart of a husband next to you?

Radioman, thank you :)

Rebecca, just BEAUTIFUL !! :) (sexy as hell next to the car, and yes, I'm a girl!)

Botts, I love the ambient lighting! :) Is that your sweetheart of a husband next to you?

Yes, of 32 years in next March. :)

Back