Pics of you - Part V

^^^ Yeah, straight hair look nice. My wife have it the same thing except it much shorter, she got it cut (I mean a complete change with 8 inches cut off) and everyone wow'ed her. So, she brought the flat iron (or whatever it called) and she start doing it real carefully, I mean she does it about 1 inch wide flatten out with her iron each time. That was about 3 months ago...now today...ummm...she realized it's pita, she grabbed her hair about 4 to 5 inches wide and going down real fast.....she looked at the mirror and said..."Oh hell with it" and she off to work.

Haha no. I don't actually primp lol it hasn't been straight since that day. I may take the time later. But thank you :)

I think I got bored here and out of the habit of checking on AD. I got busy at work, but it slowed back down and I still haven't popped in much. At night I was watching Grey's Anatomy, but I've watched them all already and still haven't popped in much. I got a pm and was browsing a bit today. I'll try to get on more :D

yea , my MUM took it!.......i just finished painting the roof for the day that time...cant remember why i was out there, soaken clothes of sweat and paint chucked to the bin at the back then run back in , then click , Cheeky!

10308061_10203185543672604_479843454780659071_n.jpg

Congratulations to your son! Great family pic :)

yea , my MUM took it!.......i just finished painting the roof for the day that time...cant remember why i was out there, soaken clothes of sweat and paint chucked to the bin at the back then run back in , then click , Cheeky!

Bet ya had on a bikini bottom....or a thong? :giggle:

surfingcontest_zps8223a9db.jpg

US Deaf Open of Surfing 2014 at Huntington Beach.
Second on the first day, and fourth on second day, and did not make it to finals, but I had a great experience!
About 400+ attendees on both days, and ASL are everywhere on the beach.

A former ADer and I two nights ago in DC. :)

Two of my good friends and I at the same place in DC.

Attachments

• me and Stella.jpg
    me and Stella.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 63
  • me.jpg
    me.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 62
I just got the Galaxy 5... It SAYS it's waterproof... I'm still scared... :ugh: I want to take underwater pictures... :ugh:

I just got the Galaxy 5... It SAYS it's waterproof... I'm still scared... :ugh: I want to take underwater pictures... :ugh:

Try it and if it breaks, u can get a refund if it was stated that it was waterproof.

I didn't think there was such a thing as a former ADer. Once and ADer, always an ADer.

They wont return to AD. They haven't been here for at least 3 years now. There are people who have deactivated their accounts with AD.

Back