Pics of you - Part V

Pulled over in a state park to experiment with different angles with the camera. Hard to believe the motorcycle is 18 years old now.

IMG_0604-L.jpg

i'd believe it, its right on in the mid-80's styling.
it brings me back my teen years...Ive always wanted an RG500, or the early GSX-R750...nice, hard and horny sort of bike...bit dangerous...

as for dirt bikes i think id liken to hop back on a motocrosser, probably a 125 again, its so light, and plenty fast, but then if i find that im too lazy at the of 45 then a 250 fourstroke will be fine.

If I ever have to pull the motor apart I'll probably just get rid of it lol 4 carburetors! Who would want to deal with re-installing those?!

I love all UJM's from the '80's and '90's. Carbs may be a pain, but they are easy to rebuild and don't require any electronics to calibrate. Dead battery? Push start. Can't do that on EFI bikes.

I checked out those Victory bikes....ummm....after owning a cruiser, just looking at the seat makes my back and butt hurt....:lol:

I've learned the hard way that the best bikes are the ones that are comfortable and reliable, not the ones that look the best.

as for dirt bikes i think id liken to hop back on a motocrosser, probably a 125 again, its so light, and plenty fast, but then if i find that im too lazy at the of 45 then a 250 fourstroke will be fine.

I would love to have a dirtbike, but where I live, it is at least an hour's drive to find a place to ride off road. Can look at adventure-tourers (V-Strom 650, Super Tenere, etc) but they are pricey.

w00t w00t!! now that's something I like to hear!! well, you know what I mean ;)

Always remember, no matter how old you are that you define the age - you're as young or as old as you make up your mind to be.

if you want to see me ...

this is me ,lol

Attachments

• linda 2004.jpg
    linda 2004.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 31
Red Rock National Park, Las Vegas, January 2013

66409_311538192300289_1630579295_n-1.jpg

Red Rock National Park, Las Vegas, January 2013

Yeah, I really enjoyed it. Lots more to the area than just the gambling joints. lol

You'll need to upload it to an online server first and then link it to AD. I don't think you can upload directly to AD.

This is me at work, and then a picture I took with my computer camera at home. I am very short. 5' 0" tall :giggle:

Attachments

• Brittney Work.jpg
    Brittney Work.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 81
  • Comp pic.jpg
    Comp pic.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 75
Back