Pics of you - Part V

sunny_signs-albums-me-picture5168-a.html

broken images? link!

hmmmm your borther's on the far right?
I thought that's Antonio Banderas! :)

Antonio+Banderas.jpg

Fuzzy

Oh yea, he has been compared to him so often when his hair was longer. Now, he keeps it short and he looks like a geek. lol

My new facebook profile pic. Every time I see it, which is whenever I log into facebook, I laugh. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaa

photo-2.jpg

An almost 100% natural picture of me. I really am WTFing and biting my lip :giggle:

Here's me and Mr. sallylou (tie die on right) at an ASL social

sallylou-albums-profile-picture5180-aug2011.jpg

Here's me in my favorite nerd glasses

sallylou-albums-profile-picture5179-rugglesdessertaug2011.jpg

Here's me and Mr. sallylou (tie die on right) at an ASL social

sallylou-albums-profile-picture5180-aug2011.jpg

Here's me in my favorite nerd glasses

sallylou-albums-profile-picture5179-rugglesdessertaug2011.jpg

THey are not showing. Can you take them to tinypic or something and put the images from there?

Jiro, I'm scared to ask but here goes: what does that mean? :confused:

hmmm how do I explain this? If I were to be in Harry Potter movie, I'd look completely out of place. You have the right look for a Professor Wizard (or whatever the right term is)

does that help??? lol

I think that you mean that I'm one of the pastey white people. A serious lack of melanin. We have to wear zoot suits when we go to the beach. lol

One of my sons is a ginger (red head) with blue eyes. He's extra pastey. lol

Seriously, I think that the lack of melanin has something to do with my hearing loss. Melanin is in your cochlear tissues. Pastey white people are also prone to sclerosis.

I think that you mean that I'm one of the pastey white people. A serious lack of melanin. We have to wear zoot suits when we go to the beach. lol

Seriously, I think that the lack of melanin has something to do with my hearing loss. Melanin is in your cochlear tissues. Pastey white people are also prone to sclerosis.

Now I want to see a picture of you. I can't see the ones you posted earlier. I don't know what magic thingamaging Jiro has that enables him to see your pix.

oh no no - it's not the color of your skin. Just your facial style. It's like some actors/actresses have right face for certain era/genre

Now I want to see a picture of you. I can't see the ones you posted earlier. I don't know what magic thingamaging Jiro has that enables him to see your pix.

did you try different browser?

I'll post it again.

You know, if I quit washing my hair, I'd make a pretty good Snape. :lol:

Back