Pics of you - Part V

From my 4th of July weekend in New Orleans!

From Left to Right:
1) A picture of a bayou on a boat tour (by Honey Island Swamp)
2) A gator coming right up to the boat.
3) Fireworks on Mississippi River. It was awesome. There were TWO barges shooting fireworks. Same fireworks at the SAME TIME. This was the best way I can capture the two fireworks at the same time. My camera phone wasn't wide enough, but you can see the edges of the dual fireworks.
4) Another picture of the bayou with an alligator coming towards us. The green stuff is actually living plants.
5) My gf and I went fishing at one of the bayous. It was hard to get the fishing line through the thick plant coating. One alligator actually came up to us.
6) My gf decided to poke the alligator with a stick. Her reason? "The gator needs to learn to stay away from humans!!!" I stayed away at least 6 feet....

Attachments

• photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 15
  • photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 16
  • photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 13
  • photo4.jpg
    photo4.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 24
From my 4th of July weekend in New Orleans!

From Left to Right:
1) A picture of a bayou on a boat tour (by Honey Island Swamp)
2) A gator coming right up to the boat.
3) Fireworks on Mississippi River. It was awesome. There were TWO barges shooting fireworks. Same fireworks at the SAME TIME. This was the best way I can capture the two fireworks at the same time. My camera phone wasn't wide enough, but you can see the edges of the dual fireworks.
4) Another picture of the bayou with an alligator coming towards us. The green stuff is actually living plants.
5) My gf and I went fishing at one of the bayous. It was hard to get the fishing line through the thick plant coating. One alligator actually came up to us.
6) My gf decided to poke the alligator with a stick. Her reason? "The gator needs to learn to stay away from humans!!!" I stayed away at least 6 feet....

Your gf should throw a watermelon to the gator.
main.php

HA HA, I just goofy around and I picked a kid toy, I was aiming at the short girl who did took a camera, she is so clumsy, I aim at her chest, direct to heart. I know those tips, my family are in army, and four of my cousins are a sniper. One is my grandpa is a Master SGT, and taught those soldiers with any guns, etc.. My favorite gun is M-16, and a powerful sniper rifle.

Myself, I do hunt, do shooting, all of that, noticed my aim, and accuracy is so high skill, and best, even with my own stance, the stance is working on me.

because nobody is shooting back at you :giggle:

I'm not a rifle person. I'm more of handgun and shotgun type

I think ya'all know where am I in this pix :)

270344_10100725449335599_8825246_62887554_7758257_n.jpg

yup. they had ASL group there so it was a free admission for us

Thats pretty cool. I was on a WWII submarine in the Baltimore Harbor once, and a UBoat in Bremerhaven ...I may have a video ... somewhere.

This is me. :)
This picture was taken a year ago.

christophersharples.jpg

The thing is bugged and I don't know why, I put
at the end and it's not working.

Last edited:
This is me. :)
This picture was taken a year ago.

christophersharples.jpg

The thing is bugged and I don't know why, I put
at the end and it's not working.
fixed it for ya. it's cuz you had "http://http://" twice.

btw - how old are you???

wow you are hair OMG I am shocked you I remember my father is very long
almost to you

nice pic:cool2:

Back