Pics of you - Part V

awww come on!!! lol pretty long hair..

Okay, okay. I'll post another old picture, but you get a good idea of what I look like. Don't feel like taking a picture of myself right now, but I still look the same except for all the dressed up part and I'm slightly older now. And I disguised the date in case anyone on here might know him... I know a few ADers on here who went to the same school he did. :cold:

prom3-1.jpg

Okay, okay. I'll post another old picture, but you get a good idea of what I look like. Don't feel like taking a picture of myself right now, but I still look the same except for all the dressed up part and I'm slightly older now. And I disguised the date in case anyone on here might know him... :cold:

prom3-1.jpg

Don't worry you are good!!! 0_o I understand! old past

Thank you, lanpoo. you look very very pretty!! love your hairdo. I tried so hard to let my hair long but my hair is close to next to my "chest" but i want it to go over it. lol

Okay, okay. I'll post another old picture, but you get a good idea of what I look like. Don't feel like taking a picture of myself right now, but I still look the same except for all the dressed up part and I'm slightly older now. And I disguised the date in case anyone on here might know him... I know a few ADers on here who went to the same school he did. :cold:

prom3-1.jpg

Hey, that's me!

I've got those same glasses, and that mustache is identical to mine!

Thank you, lanpoo. you look very very pretty!! love your hairdo. I tried so hard to let my hair long but my hair is close to next to my "chest" but i want it to go over it. lol

Haha, my hair's still the same length. I intend on keeping it there! It's a lovely length. Any shorter, I look very round and it's not flattering. When I hit my 40's, I think I might move up to shoulder length...

Haha, my hair's still the same length. I intend on keeping it there! It's a lovely length. Any shorter, I look very round and it's not flattering. When I hit my 40's, I think I might move up to shoulder length...

LOL I am 41 already. I was 20, and had a long hair then i did cut it off when i was 22 then I let it grow again until I was 30. I had long hair again at age 30, then i did cut it off at age 31 because i had first baby and i hated it! So, I let it grow again until age 40. Now im 41 and struggle to let it grow longer once again. hehe

prom3-1.jpg

You're beautiful! :D

You're beautiful! :D

Oh, thanks. :)

Nooooo! Don't reveal your identity! I don't want it to be known that we went out for one night!

:O

Oops. Sorry. Well, cat's out of the bag. I'd call you up for that second date now that everyone knows, except that I'm pretty sure my girlfriend would literally kill me, so you'll just have to treasure that one (pretend) night for now.

prom3-1.jpg

So pretty!!

Back