Pics of you - Part V

Sweet picture! I love elephants too...there is a great Elephant Sanctuary in Tennessee that my mom follows religiously. They rescue elephants from all over the world. Our Tina from the Game Farm moved there to live her final years with freedom and she died a couple years later. :(

Check this url out: The Elephant Sanctuary : Hohenwald Tennessee

Yep, I know of that sanctuary :) You may also have heard of PAWS. Both sanctuary rescue elephants from zoos and circuses in the US. I, among many others, am campaigning to get an elephant out of the zoo (voted one of top 10 worst zoos in North America) in Edmonton and have her sent to the Sanctuary in Tennessee.

Yep, I know of that sanctuary :) You may also have heard of PAWS. Both sanctuary rescue elephants from zoos and circuses in the US. I, among many others, am campaigning to get an elephant out of the zoo (voted one of top 10 worst zoos in North America) in Edmonton and have her sent to the Sanctuary in Tennessee.

Yes, I know PAWS...sweet! That is exactly what my mom and I did to get Tina out of the Aldergrove Game Farm here in Vancouver. The owners did not know how to look after her properly and lucky they cooperated enough to agree to send her to the sanctuary in Tenn. So we partnered up and did fundraising events to help raise money to transport Tina. It is a beautiful place and I am happy that they do not accept visitors because those elephants had enough of that crap and that is putting it nicely. :) Tine passed away peacefully a few years later. Keep up your good work!

The Yellow River Game Ranch in Lilburn, Georgia

Stroll along a mile-long trail on 24 wooded acres and encounter over six hundred highly sociable birds and animals indigenous to the state of Georgia. White-tailed deer, bunnies, buffalo, sheep, kid goats, black bears and a bevy of new-born animals are waiting to be fed, admired and petted on a "nose-to-nose" basis. We specialize in "people-friendly" wildlife.

These are baby barnswallows that live on my daughter's patio. I think they look like comic book villians about to swoop down.

i27vx2.jpg

What?! Oh my god, they don't even look the same lol. That's my friend, Cody. :)
However, on a side note, I did film authentic's part in this little prank. I'd post it, but he might kill me haha

It happened to me by French girl who started this idea, but when I am about to kiss French girl as she asked me to, and I turned my head to right and the water is on my cheek. I'm smartest guy in this competition. :naughty:

It happened to me by French girl who started this idea, but when I am about to kiss French girl as she asked me to, and I turned my head to right and the water is on my cheek. I'm smartest guy in this competition. :naughty:

smart, but no fun ;) lol

Great pics Frisky, DD7, DeafCaroline, MissyWinks, Sequois, and DeafTim! Thanks for sharing. :)

einstein.jpg

We both had a good laugh that the time machine allowing people to go back and talk to themselves when they were 12 actually worked :giggle:

Back