Pics of you - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was me back in August
before.jpg

This is me later that day.
after.jpg

By God, it will just as long once again! It's already by my nose again so it's only a matter of time...

Shoulder-length hair or bust!

another one -

The AD Team - Alex, Simonsez, OddBall, and the infamous Jiro with shit-eating grin & "You-Domestic-Dissent" sign
n8825246_44542596_3657787.jpg

Aw, very nice pictures, Jiro! I am glad your face don't show like this one here
----> :mad2: :giggle:

Wow! nice picture for Alex and you, Jiro. why not you become new moderator of ALLDEAF?

This was me back in August

By God, it will just as long once again! It's already by my nose again so it's only a matter of time...

Shoulder-length hair or bust!

Yes you did look nice with your longer hair. Think how long it would be now if you had not cut it in August!

I looked sooo awful! :eek3:

You looked nice. But now I am curious as Mrs. Bucket said you are very tall and I know Jiro is 5'6".

Is Mrs. Bucket 5 ft tall and just thinks you are tall?

Help me put a picture of me on the post but I am not good with putting than what I could put into my picture for the avatar. I made three of them and I still screw this up. I have to learn how to use the computer even if I don't understand what I am suppose to do this. *sigh* What did I do wrong here? :(

Help me put a picture of me on the post but I am not good with putting than what I could put into my picture for the avatar. I made three of them and I still screw this up. I have to learn how to use the computer even if I don't understand what I am suppose to do this. *sigh* What did I do wrong here? :(

do you have the photo on a hosting site? such as photobucket or similar?

Bebonang, what's going on is this, I'll do the favor of explaining to you.

You have your own refrigerator at home.
The supermarket has one giant refrigerator for all the vegetables and everything, for everyone to come look at.

Now think of your own refrigerator as your home computer.
The supermarket is now the whole internet.

How will you put your own "stuff" to show everyone else?

Simple, you need to bring it to the "supermarket". You can't show it from your own fridge, if you understand I am trying to say.

So, how do you bring it to the supermarket?

There are many of these "supermarkets" around the internet. That's what ncff07 is referring to as photo hosting. They come in all shapes and forms, and from free to novice to expert difficulties.

Here's a few free ones to get you started if you care to poke around them to see whats it about:
Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket
TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
ImageShack® - Image Hosting
Welcome to VillagePhotos.com free image hosting

The picture will then always come from a site like this once you are trying to post it to alldeaf.
Code:
[IMG]http://www.the_website_bebonang_chose.com/randomnumber/numbers_or_letters/bebonang_picture.jpg[/IMG[
It should look similar to that, except you replace the words that I wrote with whatever the site gives you. note that it must start from a http or www prefix, indicating that this is on the internet (or supermarket). The suffix of .jpg , .jpeg , .gif (and a few others) indicates that it is a picture file. Any others, and it will not work.

Last but not least, Alldeaf has it's own photo hosting. When you go post advanced, you get an option at the bottom that says "Manage Attachments" - from there you can do the simple browse to the picture as you have probably done before in another program on your own computer.

If you need further assistance, I would encourage you to make a post in the "How to use the Alldeaf forum" category to address learning to upload pictures.

You can see a picture of what the attachment button should look like down here.

You looked nice. But now I am curious as Mrs. Bucket said you are very tall and I know Jiro is 5'6".

Is Mrs. Bucket 5 ft tall and just thinks you are tall?

I have not met mrs bucket yet. Oddball should be around 5'4. i am puzzled that mrs bucket said that. umm

Nice pictures, Jiro and Alex and others!
It sounds like you all had a blast time! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back