Pics of you - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
selfNgirl.jpg

Hey! Sorta new... I've been lurking a lot, trying to feel out a new forum. This is me at an anime convention with a bunch of friends! They go for the anime, I go for the party! It's just great spending a weekend with all my closest friends and seeing everyone dressed up is crazy!

HOT DAMN! :wag:

selfNgirl.jpg

Hey! Sorta new... I've been lurking a lot, trying to feel out a new forum. This is me at an anime convention with a bunch of friends! They go for the anime, I go for the party! It's just great spending a weekend with all my closest friends and seeing everyone dressed up is crazy!

Yo Texan Guy--aren't you close to College Station?

selfNgirl.jpg

It looks like your tongue sees a lot of action in your photos.

Cute though and welcome to AD!

haha I noticed that to, between my avatar and that pic, we're 2 for 2. I hate smiling for pictures though, it seems too posed.

goddamn you. i hope you rot in hell with shemales. the coffee's all over my computer. :mad2:

oh hell no. here's mine! :mad2:

tongue.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back