Pics of you - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that language is greek... maybe?

it's Russian. The online translator translated it to "FORMER DEAF KGB AGENT"

Whoooo Alex!! Nice pic of you. :)

Alex, good pic. Do you taking Whey Protein ? If so, lets talk via PM.

parkx10.jpg

Looking good! :)

Tada, c'est moi! (This is me!)

bookworm2.jpg

Haha, I'm "still red". Remind yourself to "never judge the book by its cover".

Hey, don't assume that I'm married. I just like wearing that ring on the particular finger. (...Though I wish I was. I'm such a hopeless romantic.) :giggle:

You definitely look very Russian! I bought this vodka sippy bottle in St Petersburg that says CCCP - the Norwegian deafies taught me the sign for CCCP, heh. Isn't that USSR?

You definitely look very Russian! I bought this vodka sippy bottle in St Petersburg that says CCCP - the Norwegian deafies taught me the sign for CCCP, heh. Isn't that USSR?

Yes, CCCP stand for USSR, you went to St. Petersburg? Reason I asked, because that's my hometown. I have encouraged a lot of American tourists to visit St. Petersburg, not Moscow due to very historical and deaf-friendly community. :D Do you like taste of russian vodka?

Yes, CCCP stand for USSR, you went to St. Petersburg? Reason I asked, because that's my hometown. I have encouraged a lot of American tourists to visit St. Petersburg, not Moscow due to very historical and deaf-friendly community. :D Do you like taste of russian vodka?

Yes, it is true that St. Petersburg is very nice especially friendly people. It reminds of Georgia that I met deaf people which is also cool. Isn't expensive town in St. Petersburg by now? Before I went back home, I gave a real nice American flag to a young student in St. Petersburg. I hope that the apartment buildings have improved no more holes on the cement walls from the old war since I visited there 10 years ago.

Russian Vodka is strong taste than America Vodka? My former Ukraine friend told me that he was not good taste to drink any vodkas in America.

Yes, it is true that St. Petersburg is very nice especially friendly people. It reminds of Georgia that I met deaf people which is also cool. Isn't expensive town in St. Petersburg by now? Before I went back home, I gave a real nice American flag to a young student in St. Petersburg. I hope that the apartment buildings have improved no more holes on the cement walls from the old war since I visited there 10 years ago.

Yes, prices went expensive in Russia. They sell imported used cars doubled price than here. For example, Used 2000 BMW M3 cost $50,000 in Russia, while here cost about $20-25k. The efficiency (10x10) condo cost about $150,000. St. Petersburg deaf people earn pension (SSI) $150/monthly. They can still live, but they were not able to make any savings, only if they are unemployed. We do still have Stalin-era building around, but we do build new apartments. It takes longer to make a new change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back