Pics of you - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not in any competition, boys.

I need an haircut anyway.

Yeah, do you feel your head light in some way? I had a long hair twice in past when I got haircut, and I feel like I am 1 or 2 inch taller.

Yes, authentic, thats right. I had long hair twice too in the past, one was recent and once was mid last year.

Nice haircut, Jacob! My hair currently is a little longer than your previous hair. I need to find the time to get a hair cut soon.

Everyone look really cool...

Jacob, wow your haircut look much better on you... :D

Taken last night. Me on the left, Johnnie Walker on the right.

me_johnniewalker.jpg

:drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

:shock::eek3: wow, you look different than I last saw your some pictures between 2004 and 2006... Anyway, you still look good... :P

Are you ready to become Mr. Universal like Arnold Schwarzenegger? :hmm:

Jacob...love your new haircut! Looks a lot better!

Alex...love your new muscles! I am with Liebling...gonna run for Mr. Universe?

Thanks everyone

David, I have the habit to call Chevy57 by his real name, David. Apologises. I will call you Dave instead of David (so I refer to Chevy57)

You look great. But I still always think of you like your old avatar. (Napolean Dynamite?)

Aw, thanks! Actually, I still have that avatar stashed away somewhere. When I used it, most people around here thought I was a guy so my new avatar set the record straight, lol.

Hey, Authentic: what language is that beneath your username? My first guess was Russian. I'm sure I'm wrong, though. :-p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back