Pics of you - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes FF! You have two seasons: Winter and Thaw! Stay warm. :giggle:

:giggle: you can say that! right now i see outside, its a squall snowing so wild. blah!

my parents enjoy their retirement in BH, FL.

Understandable. I still get lost in subway. I don't know why NYC is the most perplexing place - the confusing parking signs and confusing subway system. :mad2:

I am still a NYC subway challenged. NYC subway tends to get me confused as well. I am fine with SF Muni, NJ PATH, and MD/DC subways, but NYC subways? fuddgeebbooiit!

I am still a NYC subway challenged. NYC subway tends to get me confused as well. I am fine with SF Muni, NJ PATH, and MD/DC subways, but NYC subways? fuddgeebbooiit!

London's subway (excuse me, Tube) is a horror too. Egads, just finding the train you need is a challenge...I recall one station, perhaps Leichester Square, took us forever to find the proper train. At one point, we felt like rats in a maze. :roll:

Casual friday in the office. You can tell by my cap and my coat in the background that it's freezing here. :cold:

You do look chilly. :) I guess this proves our government does not overspend to keep the workers comfortable.:lol:

Come over here society_child--I'll keep you warm. I got the wood burning fireplace going....

Come over here society_child--I'll keep you warm. I got the wood burning fireplace going....

Can I come and join with you guys??? I love the fireplaces...keeping us warm... and fire some mashmellows and hot cocoa. Would be awesome!!

I'm letting the fire go out as it's starting to get warm here especially with the sun coming through the windows as I am facing the south.

2-21-09133.jpg

New hair cut and color..well not new color..just refreshed..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back