Pics of you - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I agree.. great pics...

Violet.. cute pic of ya in the avater.... cute!!

as seen in other thread -

sunglasses.jpg

You look more like a space alien than Hancock.

But that's not a bad thing. It's a cool look.

Jiro, do you spend too much time in the snow, because your complexion is ghostly white..:) And, you are also too clean shaven to compare yourself against Hankock. :) Great pose though; I am scared of you. ;)

I also like damienmommy's picture, especially the photo taken at the state fair. Very nice photo. Oh, I thought people in the 'old days' never used to smile during a photo shoot. :)

Your photo is also nice, hohDougRN..:)

Everyone has posted good photos... I need to put my photo on here, but I only use a camera phone, which doesn't take good photos...

Yo Jiro.. can ya fly like Hancock? If so go fly and scare some old ladies pantie-less.. hehehe kidding dude....

Jiro...:Ohno:

With that scowl, you could easily stop any wee baby's hiccups. J/k!

Jiro, do you spend too much time in the snow, because your complexion is ghostly white..:) And, you are also too clean shaven to compare yourself against Hankock. :) Great pose though; I am scared of you. ;)

it's the crappy webcam. My desk lamp was hovering above webcam but I turned it away and the pix still comes out like that. :mad2: I need to get a better webcam. My skin is more of tanned skin.... you know - typical asian skin lol.

I wish I can grow a beard to have that ruggy looks but sadly enough.... Asian men tend to be very lightly bearded.... or nonexistented

it's the crappy webcam. My desk lamp was hovering above webcam but I turned it away and the pix still comes out like that. :mad2: I need to get a better webcam. My skin is more of tanned skin.... you know - typical asian skin lol.

I wish I can grow a beard to have that ruggy looks but sadly enough.... Asian men tend to be very lightly bearded.... or nonexistented

Yeah, I was just teasing about your complexion. :)

As for growing a beard... You are lucky! I am sure most guys would prefer not to shave everyday. :)

Yeah, I was just teasing about your complexion. :)

As for growing a beard... You are lucky! I am sure most guys would prefer not to shave everyday. :)

:laugh2: that's true. I have a light facial hair - mustache and chin. I do have to shave it everyday but nobody isn't going to notice anything if I didn't shave for a couple days. :cool2:

I concur, I am of eastern orient descent and I find it a hassle having to shave everyday.

After a full shave, if I don't shave for over a week, I'll end up looking like a fuzzed version of Jack Hogan, including the sideburns.

Aw, what's wrong, gents? I do like to shave my beard to looks good for gals plus, the shave cream can be smell good, too. :naughty:

I find it an hassle to shave too, but my beard grows fast...:pissed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back