Pics of you - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some pics of my New Year's Eve party

At my neighbor's house

085.jpg

At my neighbor's house
086.jpg

The woman in the pjs is my neighbor..I just love her!

100.jpg

back at my house...the guy in the black shirt is my deaf brother. :)

114.jpg

Looks like a fun party Shel90. Is that your brother in the argyle sweater?

Looks like a fun party Shel90. Is that your brother in the argyle sweater?

Yes, he changed shirts 3 times that night. Hehehe..

Yes, it was so much fun. Everyone left at 3 AM and my hubby stayed at my neighbor's until 4 AM drinking. He just finally recovered today from the party. LOL! Dancing in the middle of the street front of our houses was the best part of the party.

First one, he was too hot in that sweater. The 2nd one, someone knocked a mixed drink on him, making his shirt wet so he got cold since we were going to and from my and my neighbor's houses in 15 degree weather so he changed again. :lol:

I am bi-sexual. I've had numerous relationships with women as well as guys.

I believe that we all are bi-sexual to a degree.

Ah, Gotcha. Thanks for clearing this up. :)

Shel, It looks like your party was a success! :)

my pics

I have a few pics of my self that I can share here

I am going to share them in order and also if to small you can double click them

Christmas 2008 (I have little snowflake stickers if you wonder what the shiny stuff is)

View attachment 13363

a brand new shirt that I wanted to share a smile in a few days after christmas

View attachment 13362

And last is me and a date on New years getting ready to hit the bowling alley for alcohol and bowling fun.

View attachment 13364

we just departed fun today as he had to leave for home (different state)

First one, he was too hot in that sweater. The 2nd one, someone knocked a mixed drink on him, making his shirt wet so he got cold since we were going to and from my and my neighbor's houses in 15 degree weather so he changed again. :lol:

lol how troublesome

Are you the oldest or the youngest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back