Pics of you - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not many pics of me lately, here is older one, but I still look like that. Plus a tad more gray. ;)

a1.jpg

IndieVisible - I love your picture! It just speaks a lot for itself.. the pants, the hairstyle, the shoes and ohhh the car! It's the era I love!! One thing I noticed.. the car wheel is right sided so you were in Europe and if you had kindly moved your leg a bit, I would've caught the rest of the license plates, LOL!

Dad has a lot of pictures of himself in that era and people do laugh at me and point to his pictures and say "You came from him?!" Heh heh.

I'm only 53, my hair still looks the same (plus some gray), and I still dress about the same. That was not my car. The pic is only 15 years old. I do not understand what era you speak of? Yes I travel. Not bad for a old fart I guess :)

The era I was speaking of was the 50's. Those were my parents' era. Travelling is good and you should keep travelling. The fact you are able to look good at your age is amazing. Like fine wine... smile!

Nope. Friendly forum I see.

Why do you think it is unfriendly to ask if a guy who looks 40 and is standing by an early 60's car is 80?

You could be into antiques and dressing the period. :hmm:

Ah no no It's Botts.. (hiss! @ Botts! we need more victims)

We all are friendly! You did not see the statement above. :giggle:

Hi, Mrs Bucket, do you want me to be the victim, or victimize someone?

I am willing either way!:laugh2:

Why do you think it is unfriendly to ask if a guy who looks 40 and is standing by an early 60's car is 80?

You could be into antiques and dressing the period. :hmm:

So if I was standing by a model T Ford you would think I was over 140 years old then?

And whats with the dressing for the period stuff???

Sorry if my pants are not falling off by butt, but I kind of like the way I dress.

You have a link to your pic?

So if I was standing by a model T Ford you would think I was over 140 years old then?

And whats with the dressing for the period stuff???

Sorry if my pants are not falling off by butt, but I kind of like the way I dress.

You have a link to your pic?

I am shown in #214 in this thread.

If you were by a Model T in period clothes, I would think you did re-enactments.:)

I am shown in #214 in this thread.

If you were by a Model T in period clothes, I would think you did re-enactments.:)

Shall I be as critical of your pic? I think not. Instead I will show some class and respect. :D

Shall I be as critical of your pic? I think not. Instead I will show some class and respect. :D

I was not being critical. I just asked a question. Let me show you my progression of illness so you will understand how happy I am with my appearance.

jajl88.jpg

The first is how I looked last January when I was very ill. The second is this summer.

2cnhzpx.jpg

This is how I look today. It won't get better as the left side of my face is paralyzed.

I did not say you were ugly. Based on the black and white photo, the era of the car, and the clothing, I thought you might be a very old person.

Sorry you were offended.

Black and white photos are never old....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back