pics of you - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
make a blind date for him, Shel90!

Thanks to you too Gemma
LOL
I want to see Shel's brother too :) but I can't find the picture... :(
hehehe

Shel, She is my SIL , deaf and beautiful........Great person inside and out.... wouldn't harm a flea.........I'd bet in the small world of Deafness, you'd probably know her!

At last! Here's a picture of me that my roommate took of me this morning outside (we are getting beautiful fall leaves now!!)

aj-AD-pic.jpg

I know I'm definitely not that blind to see how beautiful AlleyCat is. ILoveDrums, tut tut!

LovelyBlkGal and AlleyCat, you both look very nice. Nice photos. I really like to put a face to people I feel as if I know from AD.

Thank you, and I like it very much too when I can put a face to a name here too .. Here's one more photo from yesterday morning too that I like - my roomie did a great job with fall photos!

IMG_7479-5x7-72.jpg

Thank you, and I like it very much too when I can put a face to a name here too .. Here's one more photo from yesterday morning too that I like - my roomie did a great job with fall photos!

IMG_7479-5x7-72.jpg

again! you are gorgeous! :D

lol, me either! and I'm having too much fun with that site... thanks for the link!

hmm.... I;m going to be famous.. I scare people good... that would be my future car ... hey! I'm already famous! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back