Pics of my euro trip 2007 (LOTS of images)

Beautiful pictures and thanks for sharing the trip of your life! :D

Wonderful pictures.

It brought back a lot of memories from living abroad. The one thing I am suprise is knowing that you are somewhat of a party animal, no pictures of the red-light-district?! :rofl:

:ty: for share wonderful pictures... It's good to know that you experienced Europe countries where I come from. I had been experienced in America and find their culture interesting which is different as in Europe. I would love to visit USA again...

P8290404.jpg

doolin
P8290410.jpg

doolin
P8290413.jpg

doolin
P8290417.jpg

doolin
P8290418.jpg

doolin
P8290419.jpg

doolin
P9020422.jpg

murals documenting the struggles of the irish catholics in northern ireland...they were in the irish part of the city...derry (irish) or londonderry (british), northern ireland...
P9020423.jpg

derry
P9020424.jpg

derry
P9020425.jpg

derry
P9020427.jpg

derry
P9020429.jpg

sign welcoming people to the irish part of derry...
P9020430.jpg

they were all over the place in the irish part....derry...
P9020433.jpg

bloody sunday memorial...lots of 17 year olds for some reason...derry
P9020432.jpg

derry

Last edited:
thats all i got...

well...i ve got more, but they are not as interesting as the ones i posted...

i m glad that everyone enjoyed my pics...

Dr. Ben - have you met any deafies while you backpack?

no, i didnt...but then again, i didnt really try to seek them out...

well...i did meet one while i was in england...but he was my cousins husbands brother...not someone i met randomly along the way...

it was pretty cool when he signed in bsl...didnt really understand half of what he said though...lol...

Wonderful pictures.

It brought back a lot of memories from living abroad. The one thing I am suprise is knowing that you are somewhat of a party animal, no pictures of the red-light-district?! :rofl:

lol...it wasnt allowed, unfortunately...i would have definitely taken a couple if i could...

Thanks for showing the pics of the two male statue fountain! :squint:

Now I have to go to the bathroom! :lol:

Thanks again for posting more pictures. I enjoyed looking at it and the funny thing is, the more I look at the photos, it made me felt like I was "really" there in a sense. :)

i was told by someone that if i was caught taking pics in the district without prior approval, my camera would be grabbed and thrown in the canal by people who worked in the district...and not to mention that some of the people who worked in the district looked like they participated in organized crime...

so i didnt want to take the chance...lol...

some of the girls dont like to be photographed, i guess...

That's true!! They will smash your camera.
20 years ago, I escaped from drug punk at Amsterdam. He did not like me to take picture of him. He was very stone then awake up and mad at me.

Italy's commando scared me. He did not want me to take picture of his beautiful Military uniform. He pulled his UZI gun point at my face. My hands rise up. Told us no allow to take picture of Military.

I lived at near to Venice, Italy for 6 months. This summer, my wife will go back to Venice, Italy. She will stay with her mom and aunt at supersize Condo.

i was told by someone that if i was caught taking pics in the district without prior approval, my camera would be grabbed and thrown in the canal by people who worked in the district...and not to mention that some of the people who worked in the district looked like they participated in organized crime...

so i didnt want to take the chance...lol...

some of the girls dont like to be photographed, i guess...

Yes, that's right in many Europe countries...

Here in Germany, we women are not allow to walk through that street of the prosititues houses. They would threw water or urine from a large pot on us... Only men are allow go through the street where prositutues houses... They would threw water or urine on you as well if you take pictures of them.

That's true!! They will smash your camera.
20 years ago, I escaped from drug punk at Amsterdam. He did not like me to take picture of him. He was very stone then awake up and mad at me.

Yeah,

Italy's commando scared me. He did not want me to take picture of his beautiful Military uniform. He pulled his UZI gun point at my face. My hands rise up. Told us no allow to take picture of Military.

Really? :eek3: I often went to Italy... never happened... :dunno2:

That's A LOT of pictures.

I would suggest you post a link to a photo gallery instead of all in here. It's slowing down the loading of the page. :(

Anyways, those pictures look good. :)

Seems like you had a lot of fun. :)

That's A LOT of pictures.

I would suggest you post a link to a photo gallery instead of all in here. It's slowing down the loading of the page. :(

Anyways, those pictures look good. :)

Seems like you had a lot of fun. :)

oh sorry dude...i guess i didnt think about that...lol...

i ll keep that in mind the next time i post pics...

Back